Posts for June 21st 2010
Just when we thought J.Crew's Summer sale couldn't get any better, the retailer surprises us with an additional 30 percent off all sale items — rejoice! Now's the time to snatch up those pieces you've been swooning over. To save you time, we sifted over each and every item and chose our top ten must-haves. We can't wait to get our legs into these slick Vérité cinema shorts. Molto bella!
Kristin Cavallari arrived in Toronto to present at the 2010 Much Music Video Awards wearing an uncharacteristically casual ensemble. She put comfort first, wearing black leggings with Havaianas Brazil flip flops, a white tank, uneven hemmed v-neck sweater, and gold Ray-Ban sunglasses, adding a red tie-dye scarf for a pop of color and style. Shop it all here!
Summer is here and it's time to toss the boots and pull out the swim-suits — but are your skin, hair, and wardrobe ready for the sunshine? Dove® Deodorant spokesperson and Beauty and Style expert Polly Blitzer dishes out quick fixes to help you get a beach-ready look in no time. Check it out!
- Lady Gaga brings her machine gun bra to the cover of Rolling Stone — Jezebel
- Elle, not camera shy, embraces reality TV — New York Times
- Look sexier in an instant — InStyle
- Jessica Alba for Genlux Summer 2010 — Red Carpet Fashion Awards
- Cat Deeley debuts her vintage-inspired jewels on QVC today — People
- Statement-making earrings — Lucky
- Candy Pratts Price’s Summer guide part II — Vogue Daily
- Pierre Hardy calf hair clutch — Bag Snob
- Model Tom Nicon dies in apparent suicide — Stylelist
- Swedish Princess Victoria’s wedding dress had a 16.5-foot train — The Cut
- 14 eco-friendly swimsuits to sizzle your Summer — Ecouterre