- Feast on Proenza Schouler's steamy Fall accessories.
- Exciting Cruise '11 collections continue to inspire.
- What do you think of my warm-weather-friendly June must haves?
- Zara presents a sweet '90s June collection.
- Get the details on the Sugar girls' new Summer outfits!
- Which Victoria Beckham Giles dress do you prefer?
- Kate Moss adds vintage-inspired dresses to her Topshop line.
- Take our tough The City fashion quiz.
- V Magazine spoofs the World Cup's Argentinian botineras.
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe shows us how to do the simplest DIY pedicure.
- Lots of manjoyment at Milan Men's Fashion Week.
- See this Fab reader work a denim shirt five ways!
- We have such great Fab Community and OnSugar content. Don't miss it.
- Here are dream wardrobes for a Buenos Aires honeymoon and a romantic Bali escape.
- Here's our salute to awesome photog duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
- What did you think of Kristen, Nikki, and Ashley at the LA Eclipse premiere?
- Witness Kristen Stewart's style metamorphosis.
Posts for June 27th 2010
Erykah Badu sported an exotic ensemble at a concert in Las Vegas.
Adriana Lima attended the Follow the Sun event in NYC wearing a flirty mini.
Apparently jean shorts were the way to go at the Glastonbury music festival. Alexa Chung joined Kate Moss in the craze, sporting hers a bit differently. She wore her high-waisted pair with a striped top and Chloe ballet flats, cool cat-eye sunglasses completing the look. Shop her exact shoes and other like items now!
This week you showed off real style sense in Fab separates and, for some, a couple cute dresses. I love the mix and match, the change ups, and all the unexpected details. So, if you like, flip through to get some inspiration, courtesy of these stylish standouts: preppy, honeymoon dress, pretty in gingham, call of the wild, I heart pink, black, white, & a statement piece, Summer day, acidic, do you sheer what I sheer?, and mellow yellow.