- Shop our 15 favorite cutout swimsuits, sure to make your Summer sizzle.
- See what all the ladies who lunch wore front row during Couture week.
- Speaking of Couture, be sure to peruse my coverage and Coutorture's galleries.
- Peep how this stylish reader wore her denim cutoffs five different ways.
- Check out my most-needed items for this hot July month.
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe gushes over her favorite white Summer staples.
- We have such great Fab Community and OnSugar content. Don't miss it.
- We're obsessing over the new collections from Yigal's Azrouel's new contemporary line and J. Crew's Edie Beal-inspired Fall collection.
- Get the lowdown on the Sugar girls' fabulous Summer outfits!
- Follow FabTV's advice on how to wear stripes.
Posts for July 11th 2010
Mylene Klass looked decadent in a black organza dress and kitschy lip purse at the Serpentine Gallery Summer party.
I always love the resort collections and the luxurious lifestyles they promote. The clothes are for the people who actually have somewhere to go and need a wardrobe to fit the occasion — those who can leave New York City in the middle of winter and fly to Bali for a nice break. While the resort collections are becoming a major commercial entity, they are still far out of my budget. However, that doesn't mean I can't find some resort-inspired clothes for a sensible price.
Unfortunately, due to the BP oil spill, I won't be taking any resort vacations this summer. Recently, I went to Gulf Shores, Alabama, for a day long beach trip that was abruptly ruined when my boyfriend and I realized the red flags were up and there was no swimming allowed. For those of you who are lucky enough to be away from the Gulf Coast during this tumultuous time, enjoy your summer vacation in some sensible resort-inspired clothing. In my resort collection, you'll find a sophisticated mix of summer's most popular trends all under $25. I love sheer fabrics, embroidery, bright colors, and of course, floral prints!
Piper Perabo attended the screening of Covert Affairs wearing a sexy red low-cut gown.
This week you turned it out in your Fourth of July 'fits — and brought Summery flair, come rain or shine. I'm smitten with your accessories and season-perfect style — each with a personal touch and a taste for cool. So, without further ado, this week's standouts: hammer time, red, white, & blue, rainy day, tickled pink, lucky charm, hot July 4th, pinkwhiteandgrey, oh dear, I broke a nail, new love in black & gold, and my tribute.