Posts for July 19th 2010
- Five favorite model photographers — Refinery 29
- The Kardashians send their sexy swimwear down the runway — People
- Shop celebs' closets — Red Carpet Fashion Awards
- Fedora hats continue to thrive — The Budget Fashionista
- Thakoon in Tokyo — Vogue Daily
- Vena Cava designed a collection for Bloomingdale's Aqua line — The Cut
- Summer shoes for your leg shape — Stylelist
- 10 ways to look great in a bikini — InStyle
- Marni reversible leather and shearling tote — Bag Snob
- The most breathtaking engagement rings ever from Anna Hu — Lucky
Amanda Seyfried picked up a coffee in Vancouver dressed ready for the heat. Her romper (similar in print to the one here) and flip-flop combo was chic enough for the city and casual enough for the beach, and round Ray-Ban sunglasses and a fabulous Chanel bag made her look even cooler. Shop like items now!
Gwen Stefani always rocks the fashion boat, no matter what the occasion. During a lunch outing with the fams, Gwen looked every bit the cool girl in a pair of navy cropped pants and a gray flyaway tank. For an extra spunky touch, the singer accessorized with rad L.A.M.B. sandals, black sunnies, and an oversized bag from her own collection. Signature red lips finish off her fresh vibe.
Check out CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!
Whitney Port and the girls of The Hills walk the finale red carpet in minis, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen release straight-leg denim for The Row, clogs were hot at fashion week runways and on Rachel Bilson, and Taylor Momsen is the new face of Madonna’s Material Girl collection. Plus, a bonus from Rachel Zoe, all in this edition of FabFlash!
Like what you see? Watch more FabTV.
Rachel Bilson was dressed for business while out in LA. Her black sheath dress was polished and classic, but a familiar pair of Rag & Bone wedges kept her look edgy. The usual Ray-Bans and a chain strap bag completed her ensemble. Shop her exact shoes and other like items now!