- What's better than fire? Gisele on fire!
- Also, Gisele turned 30 this week — here's our steamy tribute.
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe helps us out with our work wardrobes.
- Check out these badass model and celebrity tattoos!
- Peruse my most-needed items for this hot July month.
- We have such great Fab Community and OnSugar content. Don't miss it.
- Don't forget a stylish beach tote this weekend.
- Celebrate Oscar de la Renta's birthday by testing your Oscar smarts.
- It's not too late to enter Roxy's Design a Bikini Contest that I'm helping judge!
- Guess the slammin' celebrity Summer sandal.
- Play our crazy fun Facebook game: PopSugar's Retail Therapy!
- The heat was on at 2011 Miami Swim, dive in.
- It's high Summer time — learn how to wear white denim.
Posts for July 25th 2010
Even with Fall goods hitting stores, I'm all about capitalizing on the sunshine while we have it. This season, you can't have enough leg-baring minidresses or denim — so when the two meet, it's a must purchase. That's what I thought when I spied this Coity Chambray Minidress ($131, originally $328), but a triple-digit price tag makes this a must have I'll have to find elsewhere.
Get the look for less after the jump.
Naomi Watts looked as cute as can be while out with her son Alexander in LA. She wore a simple outfit — a white tee, rolled jeans, and a leather jacket — but a great pair of black clogs gave her a trendy, of-the-moment edge. Check out these Swedish Hasbeens clogs and other like items to get Naomi's look now!
Hot, hot, hot. I'm all about your dressed up, dressed down smokin' Summer looks. Dresses, pants, shorts, and skirts — anything goes, everything sizzles. Need proof? Just get a glimpse of my favorites: orange crush, bow bow, looking around the museum, go bananas!, @JFKCenter DC, the big reveal, scarf inspired, playing.with.fire., daytime glitz, and power shoulders.