Posts for July 4th 2010
- Witness Kristen Stewart's style metamorphosis and peruse her Eclipse outfits!
- Witness this adorable reader wear one scarf five ways.
- Exciting Cruise '11 collections continue to inspire.
- Can you guess who Madonna chose for her Material Girl line?
- Check out my easy breezy July must haves.
- Get the details on the Sugar girls' new Summer outfits!
- Brush up on today's It models — get to know these 15 hot faces.
- Shop our Alexander Wang Pre-Fall picks.
- Get a sneak peek of Topshop's eclectic Autumn/Winter collection.
- Guest blogger Rachel Zoe shares her Summer staples.
- Lots of manjoyment at Milan Men's Fashion Week.
- Here's how to wear neutral hues.
- We have such great Fab Community and OnSugar content. Don't miss it.
- Lots of fashion fun in Forever 21's Summer look book.
- Celeb peek-a-boo bras: totally appropriate or so not?
- Learn how to make your Summer sandals more comfy.
- DVF releases its rustic glam Pre-Fall look book.
Kim Kardashian looked super chic in her high-waisted shorts and striped Givenchy blazer while out in NYC. A simple white tank added a casual touch, but she went the dressier route with her shoes, wearing Yves Saint Laurent platform pumps. Her favorite Balenciaga bag rested on her arm, and oversize sunglasses shielded her from the paparazzi. Shop exact and like items now!
The Fourth is here, which means Summer's in full swing — and so is your style. Everything from hippie chic to Fab girlie dresses, it's time to celebrate our fashion independence with a few of my favorite street stylists: Summer subway rides, chasing clouds, wild wild west, what a peach, 80's jacket, a nod to the nautical, Summer linen, geometrical maze, the stripes say it all, and blues street. Click through to get a glimpse.