Molly Sims attended the BISHA lifestyle preview in Toronto wearing a vibrant floral print dress.
Posts for August 15th 2010
- We kicked the week off with the fun-filled Teen Choice Awards.
- Who wore this moody floral Express skirt better — Rachel Bilson or Lake Bell?
- Zara's gearing up for Fall — cozy time.
- See this reader wear a pretty pleated dress five ways.
- Guess the designer behind the handbag.
- We have such great Fab Community and OnSugar content. Don't miss it.
- Learn how to wear cargo pants.
- Dude, check out Vena Cava's new organic clothing line.
- Emanuel Ungaro alum Esteban Cortázar debuts his latest collection.
- Play our crazy fun Facebook game: PopSugar's Retail Therapy!
- Learn Rachel Zoe's favorite layering pieces.
- See these fabulous girls wear Hermes scarves with utmost creativity.
- Fab's teaming up with Elizabeth and James for Fashion's Night Out!
- Go Back to Cool with our pop-culture-inspired outfit spreads.
- Jessica Simpson's contemporary clothing line promises cuteness.
- We're mad about Esteban Cortezar's newest collection for éxito.
Eliza Dushku joined Michelle Trachtenberg and loads of other celebs for the InStyle Annual Summer Soiree in LA. She looked stunning in her Karen Zambos sequined dress, which she simply paired with camel pointed pumps and gold chandelier earrings. Get her exact dress and other like items now!
It's been a whirlwind week of looks — all Fab. Some short hemlines, layers, bright colors, and smart separates to carry you through the rest of the month. And per usual, you all impress, especially this week's faves: lacy floral, lace expectations, oranje, Summer essentials, smooth criminal, gone with the gray, sea monster, all tiered up, eye catcher, and gorgeous in green.