Jennifer Connelly chose a draped LBD for a press conference at the Toronto Film Festival.
Posts for September 19th 2010
- Fab Exclusive! DvF Talks Inspiration and Her Latest Obsession
- Guess the Fashion Week Celeb Sitting Front Row!
- 2011 Spring New York: Project Runway
- Which Neutral-Clad Fashion Insider Is Most Fab at New York Fashion Week?
- Fashion Week Kickoff! Celebs and Fashion Insiders Step Out For FNO Runway Show
- 20 Fab Favorite NYFW Looks — and Why We Love Them!
- Sneak Peek! Christian Siriano's Spring '11 Designs For Payless Are Hot to the Max
- Kristin Cavallari Goes Ladylike in NYC — Which Look Is Most Fab?
- Inside Style: Behind the Scenes Scoop of NYFW
- Idina Menzel and Michael Kors Belt Out a Tune at FNO
- More NYFW Looks Modeled by Our Latest Crush: Lindsey Wixson
- Fab Exclusive! Designer Alice Temperley's Five Fall Essentials
- This Week's Fab Faves — New York Fashion Week Edition!
- Fab Flash Videos Live From NYFW
- Spotted at NYFW! Spandex Shorties Under a Miniskirt
Anja Rubik and H&M are entangled in a major lovefest these days. Besides starring in the September catalog, Anja is also showing off some fabulous Fall fashions on the website. Shearling jackets, ruffled frocks, sexy nudes, army coats, cozy cardigans — it's all for the taking at your local H&M. See it all styled on Anja, then get it for yourself.
If you're looking to turn heads at school (or maybe this Halloween), this outfit from Easy A is the way to go. Olive wears her new reputation on her sleeve — or lack thereof — by donning this bustier, leggings, and black hobo bag. A pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers make it that much cooler. Shop Olive's sassy look now.
This week, I'm sensing a common theme: you love your stripes — mixed and matched, dressed down, and styled up in skirts and pretty tops — and they're not going anywhere for Fall. But if the stripey thing isn't your thing, there's plenty more in the way of styled street smarts: punky plaid, frilly ruffles, and girlie dresses. Click through to glimpse my faves: stripes are timeless, nude tones, all aboard, folk rocks, boots and ruffles, back to tights, leather and lace, striped shirtdress, gray with a pop of red, and newborn kitten.