Posts for September 24th 2010
FabSugarTV: New York & London Fashion Week, Madonna Talks Material Girl, & Jimmy Choo Collaborates With Ugg
Fresh back from New York Fashion Week, we show you what trends to swap out, store for later, and savor for Spring 2011! Across the pond, more was more at London Fashion Week at Burberry Prorsum, Christopher Kane, and Giles. Plus, we caught up with Creative Director of Jimmy Choo, Tamara Mellon, about their new collaboration with UGG, and Madonna, Lourdes, and Taylor Momsen tell us about Material Girl!
Let's start this week's Fab faves with a couple whose style is totally worth copying — Odette Yustman and Dave Annable. This duo never look shabby. Au contraire: they're always dressed to impress, in sync but not overly matching, and the same goes for their latest red carpet getup. In other celebrity style news, Sarah Jessica Parker makes two cameos, Taylor Swift impresses with her retro sweet frock, and Whitney Port hits us with yet another polished chic ensemble. Step inside to see them, and more of my latest style crushes.
As always, Donatella Versace delivers vibrant, sexy fun for Spring '11. It's a collection that launches with signature Versace style: bold, bright colors and curve-hugging, body-con silhouettes. But what amazes are the variations for the season — exotic geometric print knits and ladylike lengths. Leather done with cutouts, fringe-trimmed dresses, and cropped jackets and tops paired with suit skirts. A wild sense of flair executed in fabulously sophisticated, sultry cuts.
To see all of the pics from the Versace show, read more
We're amid Milan Fashion Week, but let's rewind a bit to recap all the fashion fabulousness that took place in New York. From backstage interviews to the front rows to Fashion's Night Out, relive all the excitement now!
- Jessica Simpson Kicks Off Fashion Week and Louise Roe's Fashion Survival Kit!
- Claire Danes, Alexa Chung, Jessica Alba, and Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen All Celebrate Fashion's Night Out!
- FabSugar Goes Backstage at Alexander Wang, Edun, and Whitney Eve!
- Diane von Furstenberg Updates the Iconic Wrap Dress and We Talk Exclusively With Donna Karan!
- Francois Nars Talks Marc Jacobs Makeup & Reem Acra Dresses an American Princess!
- Rodarte Goes Gold, Rachel Roy's Trench Line, and the Alice + Olivia presentation!
- Michael Kors and Tory Burch Talk Spring 2011, Alexa Chung at 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Marchesa's Incredible Gowns
- Ralph Lauren's Chic Wild West, Calvin Klein Minimalism, and Oscar de la Renta Stuns
To see more exciting NYFW videos, read more