Whitney Port stepped out in LA in effortless style.
Posts for September 5th 2010
- See — and shop! — Vena Cava for Aqua pieces now
- Kate Moss For Topshop updates that will affect your shopping.
- Lanvin For H&M has been confirmed. Check out 10 details we're dying to see.
- Get master packing tips from Rachel Zoe.
- If you haven't already, take our Fall boot trends quiz.
- Also be sure to play our addicting Emmy Awards faceoff!
- Leopard bags are huge for Fall. Shop our faves for under $200.
- Watch FabTV's latest Fab Flash episode for all the latest news.
- 15 simply stunning September issue covers — Gisele, Halle, Blake, and more.
- Did you see Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton's latest bags?
- Fab styling tips from Forever 21's early Fall look book.
- Do you love or hate Rihanna's sports bra look? Also weigh in on her wax figure's outfit.
Our Primetime Emmy Awards-inspired gowns are only available on PopSugar's Retail Therapy until Tuesday, and we can't decide which of the glamorous looks we like best. We kicked off the week offering Sofia Vergara's sparkly yellow number, then introduced one like Keri Russell's vintage pink halter dress, followed by a grape-colored gown similar to Jane Lynch's Ali Rahimi. Lea Michele's dramatic navy ruffles flew off the shelves, Christina Hendricks's beautiful lavender number caught our eye, and one inspired by Claire Danes's peach sparkle finished the week. You can find them in your closet and to sell now, so tell us — which PopSugar's Retail Therapy Emmy gown is your favorite?
While talking to her sister Erin (played by Drew Barrymore), Corinne (Christina Applegate) lounges outside in a casual, comfy look. From the purple bandana to the floral cardigan and the double layer of tanks, the whole outfit is perfect for a Sunday morning spent doing the Times crossword. Get the look with these similar pieces.
This week you took to the streets in flirtatiously styled skirts, playful accoutrements, and rock-worthy jeans. Per usual, no style is ever the same, but all fabulous. Get a glimpse when you check out my faves: long stripes, birthday girl, green peace, bright up your weekend wear, I'll let my walls down, simplicity, one bold cat, polka dots, ruffles and lace, and rock 'n' roll.