- Video: work your abs with yoga!
- Fast & easy dinner: chicken meatball soup
- Get top dollar for your old iPhones
- Trendy, easy ways to wear eyeliner
- Outdated sex and dating euphemisms
- Blake Lively hits a Hollywood party to chat with Leo then takes off with Chanel
- 10 ways to encourage babies to develop language skills
- Get a sneak peek at the Rachel Zoe Collection!
- A vibrant new life for a neglected foreclosure home
- Sundance preview: 10 movies I'm excited about seeing
- Pros and cons of Southwest's new frequent flier program
- Cats and dogs beat the cold in cute sweaters!
- Trendy Winter wardrobe essentials
- Video: Cameron Diaz dreams of fueling up on fried food
Posts for January 11th 2011
Whitney Port looked stylish and sporty in NY as she celebrated the launch of Puma's new BodyTrain collection. Her olive drab patterned leggings were totally fab, especially when paired with a navy, silk buttoned-up blouse, gray, flowing cardigan, and tan, knit scarf. Kick it in style by shopping here for Whitney's exact shoes and other similar items.
Jessica Biel kept it cute and casual for a Trader Joe's trip in Los Angeles. She styled a pair of slouchy boyfriend jeans with a gray tee, then layered up with a gray cardigan, black leather jacket, and a lightweight floral scarf. It was a cool, laid-back daytime look that's easy to copy. Shop similar pieces now.
After a brief break from filming Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester is back and looking better than ever. Her combination of plaid, tweed, and patent looked cool, especially the red Chanel handbag and gray, tweed McQ coat. A bevy of black, leather gloves, pumps, and opaque tights balanced the fabric-friendly ensemble. Get Leighton's exact coat in a darker shade and other like items here.
Your casual cotton separates are no longer just for the day! In this episode of FabSugarTV's How To, we're going to show you how to mix your breezy basics with more sophisticated formal separates. Create effortlessly cool outfits this year by combining your casual tops with dressier pieces on bottom. This pared-back elegance is instantly chic! On Allison: Rebecca Taylor jacket, Equipment blouse from Bloomingdale's Santa Monica.
Jennifer Lopez never shies away from going glam. So, it's no surprise to see her stealing the show behind the judges' table on American Idol. It's a look that nails the on-trend — and one of our favorite color duos! — without trying too hard. Just pair a fitted camel shift with a pair of fabulous, leopard-print heels ($395), like Lopez's Brian Atwood booties. Surprisingly low-maintenance, right? Now add a little sparkle with a cocktail ring, or two, and a pair of jeweled chandelier earrings ($180) for a polished look that doesn't take a lot to pull off.
Alexander McQueen debuts its Spring '11 ad campaign after a season of silence following McQueen's death last Winter. Now that Sarah Burton is firmly in control as head designer, the house returns with a magical campaign filled with butterflies and the ethereal Lindsey Wixson, who seems to be the dreamy go-to girl for Spring. What do you think?