- 50 of the most iconic Golden Globes gowns of all time!
- Video: Sandra Bullock carries her very bundled up little Louis
- Three reasons why you should try gunmetal eye shadow
- 10 delicious vegetarian entrées
- It's in the stars: why your astrological sign may have changed!
- 5 tips for getting your family on a text-messaging detox
- A look at interior designer Jennifer Post's gorgeous NYC abode
- Who makes a hotter Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire?
- Why tax season can be a great time to talk money with your honey
- 3 moves to slim and shape your obliques
- How one family's pet ram found true happiness
- No cable? No problem: how to watch all the best Golden Globes coverage online
- One reader shares her fit goals for 2011
- Prove you're Jennifer Aniston's biggest fan and win a chance to meet her in person!
Posts for January 13th 2011
January Jones looked toasty and trendy with her Helmut Lang shearling-trimmed jacket while playing with her pup in LA. Her black, v-neck tee, designer denim, and leather UGG boots combined to create a laid-back look. Shop here for Ms. Jones's exact jacket and boots and other like items to mimic her park style.
Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale looked absolutely adorable at the ABC Winter Press Tour in Pasadena. She donned a black, embellished Asos shift dress and black patent pumps with dark rimmed eyes and bright pink lips, which added a pop of pizazz to her monochromatic ensemble. Shop now for Lucy's exact dress and other similar accessories.
It's no secret that Rachel Bilson has amazing personal style, and this easy-breezy look is just one example of the girl's laid-back luxe. While hitting up a Bed Bath & Beyond in LA, Rachel chose a simple striped My Line tee, cuffed cigarette jeans, and flat lace-up ankle boots. The standout piece had to be her amazing Chloé Aurore frame bag, which added the ultimate polish to an otherwise casual ensemble. Click on each piece to buy.
Here at Fab, we've got it bad for the maxi dresses and skirts, and it looks like you and your avatars are in on the trend too! PopSugar's Retail Therapy player Sandraneta dolled her avatar up in a full-length Grecian-style gown, layered with a cozy white blazer. She accessorized with a shimmery clutch and statement jewels to make for one totally glam look.
Here's what she has on:
Jessica Biel always manages to look gorgeous without trying too hard. So when her chic crop jacket and trousers caught my eye, I knew that it couldn't be too hard to re-create. All you need is a pair of easy trouser jeans ($178), a sweet, peachy-cream top, and a plaid wool or tweed crop coat ($65, originally $90) to top it off. Finish with a pair of patent pumps, like Jessica's Chanels, and a classic handbag, just like Louis Vuitton. Click the items above to shop a similar style.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!
She already starred in Maroon 5's video for "Misery," now Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna — also known as Anne V — stripped down for her second cameo for new song "Never Gonna Leave This Bed." Their fancy bed was set up outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, where people watched as Adam and Anne got close. Adam wore his boxers, while Anne got in various chic lingerie pieces, including thigh-high stockings. Click through to see it all.