Posts for January 16th 2011
Selena Gomez made a chic arrival at the InStyle/Warner Brothers afterparty, opting for a floor-length, Grecian-goddess-inspired Catherine Dean gown. Gold chain straps and a matching belt add to the glamorous look, while a pair of gold, jewel drop earrings complete the look. How did she do?
Vote on all of our Golden Globe Awards polls here!
The brightest stars sparkled and shined tonight at the Golden Globe Awards in LA. Hollywood's hottest names in TV and film arrived looking glamorous and sexy in their formal attire. We scoured the red carpet for the hottest trends, fashion and beauty — check out all our coverage below!
Red carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Who was the most fab dressed in green?
- Who was the best dressed lady in red?
- Who was the best dressed?
- Red carpet trend: Sandblast hues
Red carpet beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Check out all the hottest manicures from the red carpet.
- How to get Mila Kunis's award worthy hairstyle.
- How to get Amy Adams's effortless makeup and perfectly tousled hair.
- How to get January Jones's sleek hair and bold lip.
- Golden Globes trend alert: chic ponytails
- Don't miss the 10 hottest looks from the show!
- Golden Globe trend alert: elegant updos
See how to get these red carpet looks and more:
- Mandy Moore's beautiful blue tulle gown
- Julianne Moore's pink stunner
- Christina Aguilera's nude lace look
- Christina Hendrick's red single-shoulder gown
- Check out 20 Golden Globe Couples
Julianne Moore looked gorgeous in pink as she walked the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards. Her stunner, from Lanvin, is obviously not available online, but this Temperley London alternative has a similar vibe. Shop that, with nude and gold accessories, for the complete Moore aesthetic.
Oh, what a night! Glammed-up celebs made for a dazzling red carpet, showing up in one-shoulder gowns, sexy strapless numbers, minimalist Calvin Klein, and lots of nude. Claire Danes and Emma Stone wowed in sherbet-colored Calvin gowns; Eva Longoria brought sexy back in a sophisticated black Zac Posen; Olivia Wilde fulfilled a sparkling fantasy in her chocolate-hued Marchesa number; and Anne Hathaway stunned in a slim sequin Armani gown. Now it's time for you to tell us: who was best dressed at the Golden Globes?
Christina Hendricks really vamped it up at the 2011 Golden Globes in a gown that matched the color of the carpet. We love the one-shoulder, ruffled detail of the neckline and are digging the silver accessories she chose to pair with it all. Shop this similar sheath dress to steal Christina's red-carpet style.