- Top free ebooks: from Kama Sutra to the Bible
- Favorite finds from the Fancy Foods Show
- Is long-distance love worth the money?
- Yummy snacks under 200 calories
- Stars who've hated their famous hairstyles
- Great places to find online videos for kids
- Social networking PDA: how far is too far?
- Proenza Schouler's crafty pre-Fall collection
- Tour a movie producer's Brentwood estate designed by Elizabeth Dinkel!
- Video: Jennifer Garner shares her Valentine's Day plans with Ben and their girls!
- Meet the teams of Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- Leather studded collar: spoiled sweet or spoiled rotten?
- Watch this coffee table goes from drab to fab!
- Gisele and Tom make their way through a snowy football season
Posts for January 19th 2011
Olivia Wilde looked comfortably casual in LA. Her dark denim skinnies, thin, gray tank, and black Converse kicks were perfect for the California sunshine, as were her wicker fedora and embellished sunglasses. Her navy handbag — complete with heavy hardware — added a touch of edge to her breezy strolling style. If you want to copy Olivia's Cali cool vibe, shop like items here.
Kate Moss looked absolutely marvelous in her monochromatic ensemble in London. Her charcoal, moto skinnies, black, long-sleeved tee, and plush scarf oozed cheap-chic, while her quilted Chanel handbag and black, tweed jacket were the epitome of luxury. Shop here to mimic Moss's oh-so-cool style.
Kourtney Kardashian has been pulling out all the sartorial stops while promoting her new reality show, Kourtney and Kim Take New York. For a recent TV appearance, Kourt opted for a city-chic all-black ensemble, tucking a silky blouse into a flouncy statement skirt, then adding sky-high heels, a patent leather clutch, and loads of gold baubles. Click to shop her funky, downtown-cool look.
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr shared an intimate pic of her nursing baby Flynn, and we realized an inarguable fact: that woman is meant to model sleepwear. Yes, she's glowing and totally in her maternal element, but she's also beautiful in her feminine floral robe. Now we're inspired to revamp our boudoir, so we combed the market for some Miranda-worthy lingerie and loungewear that will totally make you want to ditch your day outfit.
We're thrilled to present InStyle's exciting, exclusive story here on Fab!January Jones, the face of Versace this season, chose a red gown with a plunging neckline by the label for her Golden Globes appearance. “I had seen the dress at the runway show in another color and I got it in red,” the Mad Men star said of her look, which featured fringe strands from top to bottom. So what was the original hue for this gown? An eye-popping cyan blue, first spotted at the brand’s spring 2011 runway show (shown).
— Sharon Clott
For more fashion, beauty, and style buzz you need to know, read What's Right Now! at InStyle.com.
Jessica Alba always manages to balance the on-trend with her very cool, personal style sense. So, when she throws on an animal-print top and an army jacket ($151, originally $216), she melds the two trendy items seamlessly with a classic pencil skirt, in a casual fabric. A pair of strappy wedges ($100) and timeless Ray-Ban shades finish her LA look with ease. Click the items above to shop a similar style.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!