- New year, new wardrobe: fashionable resolutions for 2011
- Learn how to loan books on your Kindle
- 10 movies I'm looking forward to this year
- 7 places you might meet a healthy mate
- The perfect hangover remedy to keep in mind all year long
- Group therapy: he hasn't changed his Facebook relationship status
- Would you marry a man if the father of your children didn't approve?
- Newly engaged Reese Witherspoon takes her husband-to-be for a jog!
- What's your New Year's beauty resolution?
- Basic daily and weekly tips for a better 2011
- Why do my cats hate each other?
- Tips for running in the snow
- Decorating ideas to steal from CasaSugar's Community!
- Video: Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas laugh and get lost at LAX
Posts for January 2nd 2011
We fell for Anna Sheffield's Bing Bang collections a while ago. And since then, our designer crush only intensified as she rolled out collaborations and cool creations season after season. Now, she's appealing to our Winter style sensibility with a timely collection of dreamy-inspired jewels. Drawing on nostalgic imagery — hearts and delicate charms — the collection teeters between playful pieces and edgier mixed metals. It's what we've long loved from the designer, and what we'd pair with our cozy sweaters all Winter.
Every girl loves a handbag — you're able to carry all your belongings easily and without fuss as well as looking stylish while doing it. Handbags always 'fit' even when you gain or lose too much weight, and if well-made, it will last for years. A beautiful bag can transform the simplest of outfits to a radiant ensemble and make a woman feel good about themselves, whilst also having the practical element of being able to transport your things. Different bags come and go each season, but there are a few that really have staying power and exceptional style. Here is a count down of some of my favorite iconic bags.
Want to see more? Follow OnSugar blog Fashion Fiend now! Or start your own OnSugar blog. We may just feature your post on FabSugar!