Gwyneth Paltrow looked sassy and classy while leaving the May Fair Hotel in London. Her one-shoulder dress and diamond, dagger pendant exuded sophistication, while her Camilla Skovgaard cut-out claw booties funked things up. If you are lusting after her fierce shoes as much as I am, shop here for the exact pair in a faux python print.
Posts for January 21st 2011
Olivia Palermo attended a screening of No Strings Attached in New York City looking not only chic, but totally cozy. She layered up with a leather dress, thick feathered vest, and sleek metallic leather jacket. She added black footless tights and suede booties for even more warmth, then accessorized with a colorful clutch and silk scarf. Her look is the perfect mix of effortless cool and downtown chic.
Camilla Belle looked extra angelic while getting her nails done in West Hollywood. She was polished to perfection with her almond French Connection blouse, black pocketed pencil skirt, and perfect patent flats. And her tortoise cat-eye sunglasses and latte leather shoulder bag added ladylike charm. Shop now for Ms. Belle's exact blouse and other like items to copy her dainty ensemble.
This week's style crowd turned out looks ranging from a sultry take on boots and denim — Hilary, I'm looking at you — to the sweeter side of things, like Gwyneth's pink Azzedine Alaïa. As always, I love that all the looks are different, that everyone has a way to rock their signature style. While that might mean a cool-girl take on street style for Jessica Alba, it's all about maxi, '70s-inspired style for mama-to-be Rachel Zoe. Like I said, really, the only common ground for these looks is that they're all on my style radar — click through to see why.
Gisele was recently spotted braving the snow in Boston, and while her puffer coat is cool, I had my eye on the real prize, her boots. They're rugged without being too overpowering, and the shearling detail gives it a snuggly touch. Now we can get our hands, rather feet, on them too. They're Matt Bernson's Tundra Black Shearling Boots ($275), and they're a fairly reasonable price to pay to mimic Gisele!
It spread festive cheer for the holidays, now H&M is spreading '70s chic for Spring. This time around it ditched the bright red and stuck with neutrals and denim modeled by two favorites, Freja Beha Erichsen and Raquel Zimmermann. Even their hair is super '70s! This is only a sneak peek — more to come — but click through to get a closer look at H&M's Spring '11 ads.
- Doutzen's bundle of joy has arrived! — Modelinia
- Fab menswear looks from Milan for Autumn '11 — FabSugar UK
- The search is on for the next "Levi's Girl" — Levi's
- Video: the making of Black Swan's crystal-studded costumes — People
- Mila Kunis on Black Swan, ballet wounds, and her friendship with Natalie Portman — Vogue UK
- Girls' night out with Nancy Gonzalez — Bag Snob
- Is your Fendi bag a fake? — The Budget Fashionista
- Lindsey Gathright's Pre-Fall jewelry favorites — W Editors' Blog
- Which set of siblings could be the next Kardashians? — Stylelist
- The best treasures under $100 — Vogue Daily
- Leighton Meester for Glamour Espana February 2011 — Red Carpet Fashion Awards
- Pretend it's not Winter while ogling Spring's newest bags — The Cut