- Learn how to make cake pops!
- Get psyched for Spring with 10 chic wedges
- There's nothing like a classic BLT
- Trend alert: lower lash love
- The not-so-hidden meanings of hugs
- Get the look: Emma's bedroom from No Strings Attached
- Adorable James McAvoy tells Kimmel what's under his kilt!
- Angelina Jolie takes the wheel with twins Vivienne and Knox
- Why you should file your taxes on time
- Hello, happy hour: calorie edition
- 10 pet hair vacuums for carpet and hardwood
- Facts about Facebook users
- 5 stylish ways to wear a brooch
- Video: Bill Clinton's wild night out with Cameron and ARod!
Posts for January 23rd 2011
Another week, another round of fabulous fashion fodder. Miranda Kerr gave birth and inspired a boudoir makeover; Megan Fox stripped down to her undies for another smokin' hot Armani campaign, and Kristen Stewart graced the cover of Vogue looking amazing in Proenza Schouler. Speaking of Proenza Schouler, they released their delectable Pre-Fall accessories collection, and it made us drool. Click through for those, plus more things you need to know now!
Clogs were the on-trend choice for Fall, but really, they're a classic. So, when you're shopping for a pair to wear with your '70s denim or your printed dresses and calf-length skirts, wouldn't you want a label that's not just in it for the trendy hype? I'd say a brand with over a century of experience in making beautifully crafted leather clogs is probably one to trust. Plus, Sanita's clog-craft doesn't stick to the basics; this Danish brand is about infusing the same anatomically correct fit and expertise into new styles, like the clog boot or lace-up version — a modern reimagination that doesn't lose the integrity of the original.
Whether you've been experiencing unseasonable sunshine or bone-chilling snow flurries, you're certainly dressing the part. My favorite Fab looks this week were I've hat it, tulle mule, Mulberry tights and cheetah, 1st day of class, thrifted oversize knit sweater, à la Marni, black and tan, da bomb-er, 80F Winter, and sunshine & lace.