- Boo-mania: too cute or not your thing?
- Indulgent yet healthy brunch recipes
- Chevron trays to catch all and catch eyes!
- 10 lunches to bring to work
- Creative ways to document your pregnancy
- Heart-shaped accessories for Valentine's Day!
- Head into the design studio with Rebecca Minkoff
- Oscar hall of shame: movies the nominees wish you'd forget
- Kate Hudson denies an engagement and thinks she's having a girl!
- The best time to buy your airline tickets
- Tips for getting some of the sweetest looks from Sundance
- Hillary Clinton really wants to be a grandma
- Fabulous gear for rainy weather
- Busy Philipps dishes on being Michelle Williams's date at the Golden Globes
Posts for January 27th 2011
California cutie Lauren Conrad looked perfectly polished in a red-striped Kain tee and dark designer denim skinnies while getting her signature blond locks dyed a deeper hue. She shaded herself from the LA rays with oversized Ray-Ban aviators and cooled down with a delicious drink from Toast. Her toffee Miu Miu over-the-shoulder satchel and matching double-cross platform sandals aren't available online, but shop now for her exact tee and sunglasses and other similar items.
Kate Beckinsale arrived at the Vancouver airport looking laid-back yet gorgeous in a cozy monochromatic ensemble. Her black cotton tee, form-fitting leggings, biker-buckled Fiorentini + Baker boots, and leather Givenchy messenger bag were globe-trotting gold. She then topped off her travel style with a shearling-trimmed Helmut Lang jacket and black oversized sunglasses. If you are coveting Kate's jacket, boots, and bag, shop now.
Gwyneth Paltrow looked so chic in her Burberry military coat, we decided to hunt for one of our own. When you're just throwing on jeans and boots, a short military coat is a great way to make a statement, and the best part is this coat never goes out of style. Click on our picks to get your own dose of military.
It's frigid in most places, but here's something that'll definitely make snow melt — Alessandra Ambrosio's latest Spring '11 ad campaign for Koton Beachwear! The Brazilian bombshell makes about 11 swimsuit changes, one more stunning than the next. Black, hot pink, baby blue, white, royal purple, bikinis, monokinis, cutouts — can you feel the temperature rising? Click through to feel the burn. And be sure to pay special attention to the accessories; they elevate the looks.
Kate Hudson proved that her pregnant style shows no signs of slowing down. Opting for a biker-chic look, she pairs black basics, like leggings and a turtleneck, with cool plaid and a motorcycle jacket and boots ($130). Her delicate leaf ring ($15) is a pretty touch, while Ray-Ban shades further the rocker flair. Click the items above to shop a similarly laid-back cool look.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!