- Get cozy in Navajo knits
- Think eloping is beautiful? Ten reasons why
- The techy places where the men's bathroom line is longer than the women's
- 10 essential soup recipes for the Winter
- We could have a bald Miss America, and that's pretty great
- Ways to bring the spark back to your relationship without buying lingerie
- 10 out-of-the-ordinary calendar ideas
- Watch Jim Carrey do an entire interview on a treadmill
- Three savvy resolutions for your workspace in 2011
- Great fitness tips taken from the world of dance
- Any tips on photographing your dark pet?
- The Winter is a perfect time to get your tweed on!
Posts for January 9th 2011
While some are still luxuriating on vacay, most of the fashion world is back to business this week. That means lots of news to catch up on; if you haven't been paying attention — bright Spring collections are cropping up from ASOS to Topshop, while celebs are hitting the red carpet to kick off award season. Like I said, it's been a jam-packed week of style. Click through to see what you missed!
BellaSugar editor Annie Tomlin came to us with a style challenge concerning a cropped sweater she has, which resembles the one in the photo. The challenge: "I cannot figure out to wear it without looking 3-years-old." The solution: the cropped sweater is cozy and feminine, so we're giving her a boho luxe look. We paired a fitted knit maxidress ($198) with these suede wedge booties ($347), offbeat jewelry, and a printed scarf for a look that easily transitions from day to night. Fab tip: if you want to keep the look polished, it's important to stay with a fitted maxidress rather than something flowy.
We may have started a brand new year, but your looks haven't gotten any less chic! To kick off the New Year, I've rounded up the cozy-cute looks that featured chunky sweaters and pretty skirts. My favorite looks were mustard punch, at the sea, with a little lace, Winter proof, biker in pearls, layers and layers, glamorous, first look of the year, spots and stripes, and black floral.