- Take a first Look at Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mini line for Target!
- Let these meatless soups get you through the week
- How to get Katniss Everdeen's look for Halloween
- Ryan Gosling's best kisses onscreen and off
- Must-have leather pieces under $500
- See new photos of Brad Pitt's on-the-market midcentury modern Malibu home
- Freaky flashback: TV characters in costume through the years
- Check these little-known credit card perks
- Healthy Halloween treats that'll satisfy trick-or-treat cravings
- Tips for helping your pets lose unwanted weight
- Carve your way to an awesome GeekSugar prize pack!
- PopSugar NYC: pumpkin beers to satisfy your Halloween hops
- Video: Gwyneth gets cute with her kids while Chris Martin sings his wife's praises
- Penelope and Javier take little Leo out for lunch in Italy
Posts for October 17th 2011
We live in our denim — so when it comes to finding a new pair, we're all about getting the fit just right. Agonizing over your options in a dressing room somewhere isn't fun for anyone, so if the prospect of finding a new favorite pair has you feeling overwhelmed, tune in. We've broken down basic styles by definition, supplying you with fit suggestions, our top three jeans, and ways to style them. Last but not least, we summoned four denim experts: the designers behind some of our favorite denim labels including Madewell, Gap, Paige, and Raven. It's safe to say we've got all the tools to help you find the very best jeans for your body. Click through for the full denim breakdown.
While white lace makes us feel girlie and romantic, in a darker palette, the feel is something else entirely. Moody blue and black lace are more vampy than girlie, as Olivia Palermo, Chloë Moretz, and Lea Michele prove in their lace confections. Olivia channels an almost gothic-inspired style, thanks to a long, sheer skirt to complement a black lace top, while Chloë's ladylike Dolce & Gabbana frock feels a touch edgier with black lace applique. As for Lea, the look is straight-up sexy, with a higher hemline and sultry, curve-hugging navy lace on her Asos dress. There's something sexier and a little subversive about lace hues that go against the ladylike creams and white — besides, the deeper tones happen to look fantastic for Fall.
Kim Kardashian, Blake Lively, Rachel Bilson, Olivia Palermo, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have some of the most covetable closets in the world. Unfortunately, not all of us are able to get our hands on such extraordinary pieces. Want to snag your favorite celebs' looks for less? Shop our exclusive sale to re-create your favorite celebrity looks on a dime.
Amber Heard has officially become one of our favorite bombshells, thanks to her recent red carpet outings. The actress, who has an upcoming role in The Rum Diary alongside Johnny Depp, looked stunning at the LA premiere in red Elie Saab. Over the weekend at the Spike TV Scream Awards, she donned a plum-hued Dolce and Gabbana strapless dress with a sexy sweetheart neckline, highlighting her picture-perfect figure. We should have seen this coming back in August, when the young starlet appeared at the TCA Summer Press Tour in a black "Mod Marilyn" dress by contemporary label Honor. Is she channeling the iconic bombshell in her choices? We hope so! Click the slideshow to see her full looks.
From the slick sleeves of our jackets to our new favorite kind of skinny pants, leather is quickly taking over our wardrobe staples. This season, the material — whether it be faux or the real deal — is cropping up on our favorite street stylers, celebrities, and runways, from Wang to Tibi. Now we're out to arm our closets with the very best in luxe (or at least, luxe looking) leather finds. Whether you're out for a sleek little leather dress, a great shearling-lined biker jacket, or a hot leather miniskirt to amp up your Fall look, we've got you covered with our 25 must-have pieces — and nothing over $500. Now remember:
- A great leather jacket is a worthy investment piece that will far outlast this season's trend-driven pieces.
- A faux leather legging offers a fantastic, seasonal alternative to the skinny jean, and you don't need to spend a fortune to find a pair.
- Look for leather details on tees and dresses. A leather sleeve, pocket, or lapel on a blazer is another way to cash in on the trend without committing to a solid leather piece.
No one woman should be naive to breast cancer. It can happen to anyone — Sheryl Crow, Kylie Minogue, and Christina Applegate are just a few of the strong survivors out there — so it might be an obvious thing to say, but do your due diligence of getting checked out every year. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we're showing you how you can shop to support the cause that affects about one in eight women in the US. From this cute cami for the cure top from Rebecca Taylor to pretty lingerie from H&M, click the slideshow to see and shop the many stylish ways you can support breast cancer awareness!
It's not just the standout red pants we love from this look, but the way Alessandra Ambrosio put the whole thing together for a casual-cool spin. For a trip to the pumpkin patch in LA, the model mom outfitted her bright, Fall denim with crisp white contrasts via an easy button-down and a pair of chic ballet flats. As if Alessandra's look couldn't get any cooler, she finishes the laid-back vibe with a multicolor friendship necklace, a few eclectic bracelets, and a gorgeous textured Chanel bag. Feeling inspired? Just shop our editors' picks to channel Alessandra's effortless seasonal style.