- 15 celebrity power couple costumes
- Important reasons to run outside this Fall
- Four free alternatives to Siri
- Huge misconceptions about visiting wineries
- A look inside SF's new denim emporium in Union Square
- Travel budget traps to watch out for
- See Michelle Obama and Bo in the White House garden
- Gorgeous gowns from Bridal Fashion Week
- 10 foods that belong on your face
- Sweet celebrity daddy-daughter moments caught on film
- Beyoncé goes bowling with Jay-Z!
- Sabrina Soto's top housewarming tips
- Pictures from How I Met Your Mother's Halloween episode
- Katie Holmes talks Suri's celebrity circle and engagement memories
- Get ideas from a fun and fabulous baby shower
Posts for October 18th 2011
Fall's menswear-inspired brogue trend is at an all-time high thanks to all of the cute styles currently available online and in stores. We love the idea of wearing them with tights and felt skirts for a dressed-up look and, on the flip side, with rolled jeans and a cozy sweater for a cool off-duty ensemble. Any way you wear it, we guarantee it'll look good on you. To help you find the best pairs, we culled our top 15 brogues — from this magnificent colorblocked confection from Fendi to more classic silhouettes from Bass — at all price points and styles for you to shop now.
Blair Waldorf glows in a printed Louis Vuitton frock in episode four of Gossip Girl. She pairs her dark-hued dress with multicolor python Alexandre Birman pumps, a neutral Prada bag, and two Sequin necklaces. We added a berry lip and nude nail polish to complete Blair's Upper East Side look. Get her exact bag with other like items when you shop now.
Photo courtesy of The CW
If looks could kill Dan Humphrey better make a run for it. Serena van der Woodsen is all business in a two-tone Yigal Azrouel frock, Rag and Bone cardigan, and python Yves Saint Laurent platforms. She styled her airy ensemble with a chunky Jody Candrian cuff, Stephen Dweck earrings, and a Mulberry tote. Shop now to snag Serena's exact shoes with other similar items.
Photo courtesy of The CW
We think it's super classy and found similar options to Demi's dresses as well as some less-expensive options. Ready to go long and look slim? Shop our widget below.
This week on Twitter, we spotted some of our fashionable favorites in total relaxation mode. Kim Kardashian partied in Abu Dhabi, Miranda Kerr lounged in a new pair of heels, and both Jessica Alba and Hilary Rhoda were caught getting into the Halloween spirit! Click through to see all of this week's stylish snaps.
On the Fall runways, from Marc Jacobs to Stella McCartney, we spied polka dots having a bit of a style resurgence. But, it's not just designers that are embracing the prints. From the dressed down to the retro chic, we've spied our favorite celebrities showing off their own takes on the dotted print. To help you do the same, we've culled seven celebrity examples to inspire a week's worth of dotted styles. Jordana Brewster goes casual, Kirsten Dunst, vintage glam — all in all, this batch of chic celebrity looks will forever challenge your association of polka dots with Minnie Mouse. Click through for the inspiration and the looks to shop. Plus, don't forget to check out our video tutorial to style one great polka-dot blouse three ways.