- Dreamy ways to decorate nightstands
- Meet Mariah Carey's twins!
- What's your favorite candy?
- Miss Piggy's most hilarious beauty tips
- Moms who want to tell all about their famous daughters
- Top ten best cities for trick-or-treating
- Five ways to wear a turtleneck
- Who's the hottest vampire? Play BuzzSugar's faceoff game!
- How to protect yourself against identity theft
- Go window shopping at Jonathan Adler and eBay's inspiration shop
- Healthy substitutions for baking
- Halloween safety tips for your pets
- Dress up your desk with a pretty mouse pad
- Make kid friendly and healthy peanut butter pie
- Hailee Steinfeld's red-carpet style
Posts for October 23rd 2011
The big news of the week: the entire Versace for H&M lookbook was released, which we published in full, and was hands down the most popular story of the week. A close second? Fab readers loved the white — and black — wedding dresses that debuted on the runways at Bridal Fashion Week. Most awesome? We went to the White House to talk to Michelle Obama and found out what her fashion motto is. We also put together some stylish Halloween costume ideas, celebrated Kim Kardashian's birthday with 31 of her sexiest looks, profiled Jaime King, and shopped for brogues and leather. It was a busy week, so click on our slideshow to get up to date on the top stories of the week.
It was all skirts this week, and your looks were short, sweet, and still Fall-oriented. Our favorites were lady in red, city girl, bow sweater, cool-toned florals, an ice skater in Lower East Side, walking on sunshine, blue crush, all in the details, easy being green, and fuzzy Zara.