- Soleil Moon Frye shares tips for bringing kids into the kitchen
- CelebStyle 101: get Kristen Stewart's cool-girl look!
- Tips for successful furniture shopping on Craigslist
- Meet the 6 women leading the technology industry today
- PopSugar NYC: Hey, hot stuff! Where to find the best hot cocoa in the city
- What do you know about America's top candy destinations?
- Hop on board the blunt bang trend
- See this year's hottest Halloween costumes for women
- Get perfectly smoky eyes for your next night out
- The Lorax trailer: Dr. Seuss's cautionary tale comes to life
- Enjoy life's luxuries without breaking the bank
- Find out how Stacy Keibler got those killer legs
- Video: watch Johnny Depp finally get his Golden Globes revenge — with humor!
- See all the pregnant stars — Beyoncé, Jennifer, Bryce, Keri, and more!
Posts for October 27th 2011
Olivia Wilde joined Eva Longoria and Zoe Saldana in LA to debut their Glamour Reel Moments project at The Director's Guild of America. Olivia ditched her open-face leather jacket and Prada sunglasses to reveal her stunning J. Mendel colorblock frock and fuchsia Brian Atwood pumps. Gold leaf earrings and a nude clutch completed her simple yet sophisticated style. Get her exact shoes and sunglasses here.
Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, and Zach Galifianakis all turned up for the red carpet premiere of Puss in Boots in Westwood last week. The trio was joined by an unexpected guest on the carpet: the HP Z800 workstation. DreamWorks selected HP technology to produce the film, which is the company’s most technically advanced movie to date. Puss in Boots hits theaters on October 28th.
Kate Middleton attended a charity event yesterday in a pale-hued, embellished Amanda Wakeley gown. It was a dreamy, chiffon dress that highlighted her slender frame and toned arms. Kate is more often seen in ladylike daytime wear, but her red-carpet outings since marrying Prince William have been standout occasions. Of these dresses (from left to right), which one is your favorite?
Since Summer, Katie Holmes has been making the rounds in her go-with-anything Isabel Marant Dicker boots. Proving their versatility with outfits that range from printed skirts to skinny jeans, she's made us fall just as hard for the covetable suede ankle boots. It seems everyone else has fallen for them, too — your best bet for finding them is by bidding on Ebay. We found some worthy — and less expensive — alternatives to get the look; just click through to see all of Katie's looks, then shop our picks.
Jewelry can make or break any outfit, and sometimes finding that perfect piece can turn into a full-time job. However, lucky for us, accessorizing just got easier (and more affordable). Come Oct. 30, Target will unveil the Dana Kellin for Target Collection! As one of Hollywood's premiere bauble designers, Dana Kellin is known for her fashionable and elegant stone combinations, and her jewelry line for Target does not disappoint.
This collection is an array of necklaces and earrings that incorporate Dana's signature style and are sure to add a bit of glitz to any outfit. Better yet? The pieces are not only beautiful but they're also budget-friendly with prices starting at $9.99. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of this exclusive line available only at Target stores and Target.com starting Oct. 30!
Spending a weekend in the country doesn't mean you have to check your fashion sense at the cabin door. This Fall's chicest cabin-friendly styles include parkas, luxe leather, shearling trim, and bold brights in novel cape and cocoon silhouettes. Courtesy of Secret, this week's style challenge gives you the chance to win a gorgeous YSL bag! Create a look that could have you strutting down the streets of any city or just as easily find you cozying up in a cabin by the fire. What do you get for channeling Carrie á la the country house in Upstate New York with Aidan (swoon)? The creator of the winning look will receive an Yves Saint Laurent bag to take you seamlessly from city pied-á-terre to rustic cabin. Enter to win now – challenge ends Oct. 31!
1. Go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account then there's no need to sign up.
2. Shop away! Hover over the piece you want and click "Favorite" so that it goes into your stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty!
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw HTML mode (not rich text) in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
See Official Rules.
Blake Lively got into character while chatting up co-star Penn Badgley on the set of Gossip Girl in NYC. Blake mixed patterns and textures — sequin embellished Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater, printed Haute Hippie skirt, and suede knee-high boots — to create an oh-so lust-worthy ensemble. She styled her sassy separates with an embroidered Valentino bag, cabochon Oscar de la Renta ring, and drop earrings. Shop here to get her exact sweater, skirt, and ring with other similar items.