- 10 enviably cool street style snaps
- Video: Makeup tips for dressing like a flapper
- Geeky party and costume ideas for Halloween
- Five delicious beers
- Which career is cooler? Play Savvy's faceoff game!
- How to keep Halloween fun for pets
- Details on Jessica Simpson's BeautyMint launch
- The best Halloween costume ideas this year
- Questionable costumes for kids
- The NYC hot spots stars frequent
- Last-minute Halloween decor projects
- See shirtless Henry Cavill and other stars on set!
- Cool costumes from Kate Hudson's big bash
- How to add some pizzazz to your vegetables
- Ideas for Halloween entertaining
Posts for October 30th 2011
Our obsession for polka dots — and one adorable Madewell sweater — is only growing thanks to celebrity-styled renditions of the sweet print. We spotted Jordana Brewster outfitting Madewell's Spotdot Sweater ($75) with cool Fall staples, like her blue denim and wedged desert booties. Now January Jones is giving the same dotted knit her own spin with black skinnies and motorcycle boots for an edgier effect. We can't name a favorite — that's your job — but we will say both actresses give more reason to snap up the dotted sweater for ourselves. Now tell us which version do you prefer?
This week's been flying at warp speed, straight to Halloween and far beyond with more Fall shopping and covetable celebrity. Among the highlights, we've got a few easy, inexpensive tips and tricks to help you style up a costume and celebrate Halloween on the fly. As for shopping, you'll want to take a look at a few of our favorite cashmere pieces, which are also entirely affordable. Additionally, we've got a peek at Banana Republic's bright Spring collection and — since we are right in the middle of it — a dreamy new mood board to show off our Fall cravings and inspiration. It's been a busy week, so if you've missed a moment get caught up now. It's all inside!