- 70 stunning shoes from Paris Fashion Week
- Chew on it: food documentaries worth a view
- Cool cartoons to inspire your Halloween
- Video: Mary-Kate and Ashley surprise sister Elizabeth at NYC party
- A tribute to Steve Jobs's love for his wife Laurene
- Get spooky: DIY decor ideas for Halloween
- Inspired ideas for your makeup vanity
- Julia Roberts as the Evil Queen, Armie Hammer's Prince Charming in Snow White
- How-to: make big bucks from your website
- Low-impact exercises to jump-start your day
- See Apple's amazing iPhone 4S sample images
- Dig into delicious pumpkin, brown sugar squares
- Check out the best celebrity Halloween costumes through the years!
- PopSugar SF: get the scoop on the Mill Valley Film Festival
Posts for October 6th 2011
While we eagerly anticipate the arrival of Jason Wu's collection for Target, we're seeking solace in Target's latest designer collabs — Albertus Swanepoel hats, Josie Natori intimates, and Dana Kellin jewels — set to hit online and at a store near you on Oct. 30. Just in time for Fall's chill, Albertus Swanepoel — the famed milliner who has designed hats for Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs — cozy felt hats, all priced at $20, are sure to leave you cozy and cool. We especially love pretty bow-embellished toppers. For jewelry, LA-based luxury jewelry designer Dana Kellin has provided gorgeous statement jewels for holiday soirees and beyond. Weren't we just talking about statement earrings? Finally the ever so sweet Josie Natori teamed up with Target to create a vibrant intimates collection to highlight pretty prints and sexy cuts. Click through the slideshow to see our favorite pieces from the line and get ready to shop the collections Oct. 30.
Evan Rachel Wood made heads turn in a red full-skirt Preen dress and navy leather jacket while leaving her hotel in NYC. She styled her chic separates with patterned tights, cap-toe booties, and ultra glam Prada sunglasses. Miss Wood completed her celeb style with a matte lip and black shoulder bag. If you love Rachel's ensemble as much as we do, shop now to get her exact dress and sunglasses.
This season, the statement necklace has some competition. Dazzling, eye-catching earrings are back and better than ever as exemplified by these stylish celebs. Whether you decide to pair oversized deco earrings with a gorgeous gown or plan on going casual chic via diamond studded hoops with a jeans and tee combo, such stunners add oomph to any look, and they're also the perfect excuse to pull back your hair and show off your polished glam. Want to see more celebs showing off their intriguing earrings? Just click through the slideshow to shop our editor-approved picks!
Marisa Tomei stunned the crowd at the premiere of The Ides of March at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City. She worked the red carpet in a navy monochromatic Preen ensemble with a silk crystal cuff top and high-slit maxi skirt. Marisa styled her polished pieces with a black croc belt and triple-strap Christian Louboutin peep-toes. Get her exact skirt with other complementing items here.
We've officially wrapped our Paris Fashion Week coverage, and if you (shockingly) happened to miss anything, now's your chance to get caught up. See all the gorgeous photos and find out what we thought of each Spring 2012 show when you click below.