- A simple pumpkin spice latte recipe to try at home
- The 25 sexiest styles from Paris Fashion Week
- What not to wear to yoga
- Trend alert: bold lips and eyes
- 5 Halloween-inspired date ideas
- Jessica Alba brings adorable baby Haven out for breakfast!
- Derek Zoolander returns for SNL's Weekend Update!
- 9 not-to-be-missed decorating pieces on sale
- Tips for postpartum dressing
- What will you do to deal with debit card fees
- Remember Steve Jobs with a famous quote
Posts for October 9th 2011
Paris's Spring runways delivered a perfect variety of minidresses and skirts, flowy tops, skinny pants, and more in the way of cool glamour to fit our every definition of sexy. There are the obvious suggestions — Kanye West's plunging necklines, Balmain's microminis — but also sex appeal in subtler ways. Isabel Marant delivers minidresses topped with utility jackets. Nina Ricci gives us sheer tees to finish up a more ladylike look. Inside, we've rounded up 25 of the sexiest. Click through for our favorite designer interpretations of sexy for Spring 2012.
Your looks this week were chic, effortless, and totally autumnal! Our favorites were StyleMint T for Fall, hello Autumn, hippie chick, granny tweed, side slit, mustard and pink + a hint of leopard, casual leather, mohairy, with a roar, and this time I'm not leaving without you.
This week, there's lots to digest. Paris Fashion Week's end marks the close of fashion month, and if you've missed a moment, you'll want to tune in. We're recapping the trends, best looks, most outrageous, and more all right here. Still, there's more in store from a very busy week — celebrity accessory reports — oh, and did we mention a chat with the amazing Christian Cota? Click through to shop, get caught up, and read all about Mr. Cota's fabulous collaboration with Aldo in this week's Fab recap.