- Lil's prepping for Thanksgiving with kid-friendly finds
- Geek's getting festive with a fancy mousepad and printed iPhone cover
- Yum's loving sweet pie plates and portable cooking devices
- Savvy's sharing tips for giving thanks at work
- Fab's coveting metallic clutches and rich colors
- Bella's flipping over a fashionable flat iron and Estée Lauder eye shadow
- Très is reading memoirs from Kris Jenner and Condoleezza Rice
- Casa's taking you on a tour of a Swiss ski hotel and serving up a stylish apron
- Buzz is excited for Breaking Dawn and The Muppets
- Fit's warming up with workout hats and a helpful soup blender
Posts for November 1st 2011
Beyoncé Knowles was all smiles in an adorable low-key ensemble while heading into her Manhattan office. Beyonce jazzed up her basics — white blouse and true blue jeggings — with a fiery red blazer and Alain Quilici Payson lace-up booties. Her classic sunglasses and blue crocodile bag complemented her stylish separates, while her leopard-print Alexander McQueen scarf gave her outfit extra growl power. If you are coveting her sassy scarf and booties, shop now to get the exact items!
Nicole Miller online shop to see if we could get the same dress as it's ideal for upcoming holiday parties. We found similar options that are just as flattering; here's what we recommend:
OK, now for the best part! Our new PopSugar Shop has an exclusive Nicole Miller deal happening until tomorrow, so if you're serious about getting America's look, you can do it for less.
Sequins might be associated with crazy nights out on the town, but we challenge you to dig deeper. This season, we're showing you how to channel daytime sparkle via sequined pants, dresses, skirts, and even shorts. To help you, we put together five amazing daytime appropriate outfits for you to wear. We'll start you off with this snazzy sequined dress: we toned down the sparkle by pairing it with a louche sweater, booties, and an ultracool bag. Want to see more? Just click the slideshow, choose your perfect ensemble, and get ready to turn heads.