- Find out what items topped Oprah's favorite things list
- PopSugar LA: 6 events to add to your social calendar right now!
- 15 recipes for fresh Thanksgiving inspiration
- Shorter or longer? Vote on stars' hairstyle changes now
- Undying love: touching couple moments from Twilight
- A Thanksgiving craftacular for creative kids
- Cozy, chic, and totally versatile: shop Fab's favorite Winter vests
- Tour Jenna Lyons's Park Slope townhome
- Snow White and The Huntsman trailer: Kristen Stewart is a damsel in distress
- Learn how to work out your lower body with squats
- Robert Pattinson talks about adopting his best friend, Bear
- Transform your next birthday cake into a game of Angry Birds
- Pimp out your vanity with luxurious products
- Video: Miranda Kerr looks stunning backstage at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!
- Kate Middleton wears a one-shoulder gown to host a black-tie dinner with William
Posts for November 10th 2011
Gwyneth Paltrow's red carpet arrival at the Bambi Awards has us seriously considering giving the macrobiotic thing a try — of course, the jaw-dropping arrival is the result of both Gwyneth's amazing figure and that insanely gorgeous Elie Saab gown. We first saw the green, sequin-embellished number take the runway at Elie Saab's Spring '12 show, and we've been dying to see which celebrity would snag it first for an appearance. Gwyneth's take is perfect — from the awe-inspiring jewels to the easy hair and makeup, she's utterly glamorous. Click through to see her stunning arrival from all angles.
Michelle Williams looked like a gorgeous goddess arriving in a shimmering tulle Oscar de la Renta dress at the AFI Fest premiere of My Week With Marilyn in LA. The au
We know it's practically torture to eye a fresh crop of Spring '12 offerings with Winter well on the way, but H&M's new goodies are too good not to share. We were treated to a peek of the full collection today, and we're already jonesing for the adorable neoprene brights and colorblocked wedges and heels. It's a perfect mix of modern cuts, soft draping, sharp color and understated neutrals, and, truthfully, there's hardly a piece we don't covet — but we'll try to pick favorites. Check out our breakdown, then click through for a glimpse of the freshly sophisticated collection.
- We love the thought of Spring leather, made brighter in a buttery (real) leather moto vest — perfect for toughening up the season's little floral dresses.
- Minimalist white suiting has that totally modern-woman effect that will look effortlessly elegant styled up with gold or tribal jewels.
- We're always on the hunt for the perfect little dress – this neon-injected mini is our answer to effortlessly chic statement dressing for Spring, with a little white jacket and a great neutral wedge.
The Country Music Awards are always guaranteed to bring out some glamorous looks, and this year's showing was no different. Carrie Underwood dazzled in a gold-sequined gown from Reem Acra, and Faith Hill looked beautiful in a modern white confection from Chado Ralph Rucci. Meanwhile, Nicole Kidman opted for dark metallic gown and Taylor Swift went all-out glam in a floor-sweeping gown by J.Mendel. Revenge star Emily VanCamp also made a striking appearance in a pretty purple chiffon dress. Click through the slideshow to see all of the looks and then vote on all of your favorite.
A cozy vest is one of our favorite Winter styling essentials, and we're sure you can see why. When layered over a pretty printed dress or chic separates, a vest can add a cool textural element to any look without making you look bulky. The latest batch boasts an array of variations, ranging from luxe fur renditions to the cutest toggle-embellished puffer, suited for every one of your Winter activities. Click the slideshow to shop our favorite vests for Winter, and get ready to cuddle up.
Photo courtesy of the Vogue Paris
Kristin Cavallari let out her inner child at the launch of Nintendo's Super Mario 3D Land in Hollywood. Her ladylike ensemble — sheer blouse, pleated Alice and Olivia leather skirt, suede booties, and classic Chanel bag — was anything but child's play. We added a feather and jeweled headband to complement fishtail braid. Ms. Cavallari's chic skirt is a Fall staple — get the exact one here.