- One editor, one $500 shopping budget!
- A 2-ingredient cranberry mask that smooths and brightens
- Ryan Gosling's best kisses onscreen and off
- What's your favorite Rihanna song?
- A closer look at Edward and Bella's wedding flowers in Breaking Dawn!
- 5 easy holiday crafts for kids of all ages
- Healthy habits to prevent weight gain at work
- 10 Fall cocktails to toast to this Thanksgiving
- 5 tips to fight your inner shopaholic this holiday season
- How to touch up and remove blemishes in Photoshop
- How to check your pet's temperature
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie explore Vietnam together
- Jason Segel says he and his puppet brother are both Muppets
Posts for November 13th 2011
Spring might be awhile away, but that shouldn't stop you from taking a look at the Club Monaco's Spring '12 lookbook. Drawing inspiration from the California coastline, the brand shows an array of layered looks comprised of pretty skirts, chic jackets, and silky dresses. Casual and luxe with a laid-back attitude, something the brand is ubiquitously known for. Want to see more? Check out our favorite looks below, then click the slideshow to see the complete lookbook now.
When you throw two major runway shows together in one week, it amounts to serious fashion frenzy — especially when those shows happen to be Versace for H&M and Victoria's Secret's annual fashion show. Couple those jaw-dropping catwalks, rife with Versace-clad models and Victoria's Secret angels, respectively, with a slew of Fall and Winter shopping, and you can see how it's shaped up to be quite a week here at Fab. In case you missed a moment, click through now for our holiday gift guides, Spring collection sneak peeks — ahem, H&M — celeb-inspired shopping scoops, and much more!