- FabSugarTV has 10 Black Friday shopping tips you need to know!
- Savvy knows what time stores open and has tips on tackling Black Friday like a pro
- Buzz picks 10 DVDs to look out for on Black Friday
- Savvy is also breaking down the top five Black Friday myths
- Casa's sharing the best sales for getting home goods
- Fab found stylish steals you need to know about
- Geek's got deals on Target gadgets and iPhone apps for easy shopping
- Bella's divulging details on the best beauty buys
- Lil's lining up great toys to get on sale
Posts for November 24th 2011
Black Friday means big savings! But before you hit the stores and drop some major cash, we've rounded up the top 10 tips you need to know. The most important thing is to not let your shopping impulses get the best of you — reach for those big-ticket items you've had your eye on and actually want. Of course, it's always best to bargain shop in a group so you can divide and concur, and setting a spending limit the night before is a smart idea. Watch our video to hear the rest of our Black Friday shopping tips.
Among the many breathtaking scenes in Breaking Dawn Part 1 (shirtless Jacob, anyone?), there was the moment every Twi-hard was waiting for: Edward and Bella's walk down the aisle. The wedding was undeniably gorgeous and romantic, and we finally got to see the stunning Carolina Herrera wedding dress that had us on pins and needles since the film's trailer was released. In addition to Bella's beautiful white dress, we also caught glimpses of her sophisticated cream honeymoon dress, Alice Cullen's purple sequined frock, and other glittery gowns from some of the event's attendees. We rounded up a few style moments from the wedding, as well as some similar pieces that you can shop now. Click through to see them!
Images courtesy of Summit Entertainment
Congrats to JessLeeA!
Everyone else, submit your looks, and we might just feature you on FabSugar!