- Get the dish: Waldorf salad
- Libratone AirPlay wireless speakers now available in US
- Nine household items with multiple uses
- Get a sneak peek of Winter Kate's Spring 2012 collection
- Five new eyeliner looks to love
- Celebrity memoirs that make great gifts
- Nine nerdy onesies for baby
- Check out NYC's new Joe Fresh boutique
- Talking imperfect perfection with former Domino editor Deborah Needleman
- See Jimmy Fallon do his best Justin Bieber
- Watch Kristen, Robert, and Taylor's Hollywood handprint ceremony!
- Seven ways to tone your muscles without trying
- See all the sexy glamour from past Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows
- Must-have beauty products for moms
Posts for November 3rd 2011
For those who love the game like LeBron, Basketball Never Stops. Because players know hardwork and dedication are what the game's built on no matter the time, day or night.
Kim Kardashian waved to her adoring fans at a promotion for her Kardashian Kollection handbags in Australia. The reality star donned a crochet and fringed Isabel Marant frock and nude Christian Louboutin pumps. We added a forest-green cape, sequin clutch, and chunky gold ring to complete Kim's sweet style. Snag her exact dress and pumps along with our editors' picks here.
Bright-eyed beauty Miranda Kerr gave the cameras a sultry smile after dining with hubby Orlando Bloom in NYC. Miranda layered up in a raven-hued monochromatic look — sheer tee, pleated Mason by Michelle Mason skirt, and leather Balenciaga jacket. She accessorized with a suede hat and matching booties, then chose a red Balenciaga shoulder bag for a pop of color. Get her exact skirt and jacket now.
We're always looking for cool tops and jackets to pair with our basics, and our latest find comes in the way of embellished and contrast sleeve details. Spotted on the runways of Phillip Lim and Rag & Bone, this trend injects instant pop to any outfit. We also like how it adds a layered element to your look as well. We're on board, and if you are too, check out our top 10 picks — ranging from this pretty beaded tunic from Phillip Lim to the cutest leather tee from Elizabeth and James — in the slideshow now.
Kristen Stewart was immortalized in Hollywood history today, getting her hands and feet imprinted on the Walk of Fame with her Twilight costars, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Kristen donned a sparkly nude dress with edgy black accents for the occasion and wore minimal accessories. However, she managed to slip into a pair of checkered Vans to make her mark! Check out Kristen's entire look from the Walk of Fame here! On Allison: StyleMint top.
Amanda Seyfried has been on a beautiful roll with her In Time premiere outfits with looks ranging from designer brands to amazing H&M ensembles. At her latest appearance in Spain, the actress donned a striking printed watercolor dress by Michael Angel paired with Lanvin purple satin pumps. Amanda has been favoring prints — take a look at her last appearance in a gorgeous Prabal Gurung-printed dress. Her bold abstract print is gorgeous, and we love the high slit adds just the right amount sexiness to her look. Want to channel the same vibe for your next holiday soiree? Just shop out similar picks below.