- Casa's craving creative wall art and clever holiday ornaments
- Buzz is amped for Young Adult and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
- Savvy's keeping a close eye on spending and budgeting for 2012
- Bella's in love with diamond nails and nude palettes
- Tres is reading The Magic Room and Love and Leftovers
- Lil's loving pirate checkers and travel-sized games
- Fab's fawning over crystal necklaces and Brian Atwood booties
- Geek's giddy for Instagram prints and pocket projectors
- Fit's getting in shape with skiing gear and stand-up paddleboards
- Yum's enjoying cozy coffee mugs and delicious pecan brittle
Posts for December 1st 2011
Adding to its crop of covetable Winter looks, Zara's latest batch of evening styles arrived just in time for holiday party season. Styling up a worthy look for your next cocktail hour will be easy enough with this collection of sharp blazers and blouses, chic trousers, sweet dresses, and a hint of sparkle. As you're plotting what to wear for Christmas, Hanukkah, your office soiree, and New Year's Eve, these pieces will serve you well beyond the holidays. Striking a perfect balance between statement pieces and wardrobe essentials, these are pieces you'll wear again and again (and rake in the compliments each time you do!). Read on for our must-have items, then click through to see and shop the collection.
- You'll never regret having a little black dress, like this one, in your arsenal. Whenever in doubt, add jewelry and heels and you're out the door without the I-have-nothing-to-wear outfit drama.
- This sequined blazer just went to the top of our wish lists. What an easy way to dress up practically anything under pressure — add it to jeans, skirts, trousers, and dresses for a hint of glamour whenever you need it.
- A special find like this printed asymmetrical dress will be just as gorgeous in the Spring with sandals as it is now with tights and ankle boots.
Jessica Alba struck the perfect balance of laid back and polished while running errands in Beverly Hills yesterday. The style pro's crimson Joe's Jeans skinnies are an on-trend alternative to dark denim, and we love how she toned them down with a simple white tee and black tuxedo blazer. Our style tip for taking Alba's awesome look from day to night? You'll have to watch our video to find out. On Allison: Topshop top, H&M Jacket.
December's officially here — so there's no denying that Winter's well on its way (or in some cases, already here). This year, we're boycotting our ratty sweaters and vowing to take a cue from these impossibly styled street snaps. Each one supplies a perfectly unique spin on seasonal wear, inspiring us to rise to the occasion with our own chic looks for hitting the town, heading to the office, or grabbing dinner and drinks. If you're in need of a little inspiration, just click on for 15 worthy examples of what to wear right now.
Who doesn't love an afternoon spent shopping at Neiman Marcus? Whether you're purchasing your first pair of red-soled pumps or a timeless cashmere sweater, you're bound to find something swoon-worthy. Does it get much better than that? Well, it's about to. We hope you're sitting down for this . . . Neiman Marcus stores are now accepting Visa and MasterCard. If that's not a reason for a celebratory shopping spree, we're not sure what is.
With holiday parties on our mind, we're gravitating toward festive shimmer and shine. This month, we're zoning in on metallic tops, pretty dresses, and the beautiful jewels that finish off the whole ensemble. It's all about glamour with a twist thanks to pieces like Gucci's perfectly golden lamé tee and killer sexy heels from Alexander Wang. There's more to add to your December wish list, so check out the 10 pieces you should seriously consider adding to your holiday wardrobe — and beyond.
If you haven't tapped into Etsy as a gifting resource — listen up. The site is loaded with one-of-a-kind finds, the kind of goodies you'd expect to find after hours of trolling the thrift store or flea market only here, they're right at your fingertips. From vintage handbags to cheeky prints and handcrafted jewels, each piece is a unique find you're not likely to see elsewhere. For that reason, they make extra-special presents. Now, to really wow the loved ones on your list, we've scoured the site for our favorite gifts — just click through to shop our 15 awesome finds.
Some wardrobe standbys have earned their reputation with good reason; just ask Nicole Richie. The designer's made quite a habit of carrying her House of Harlow 1960 clutches — not that we blame her. If we had easy access to Nicole's collections, we'd wear it all the time, too. Her covetable line of clutches is a cool mix of on-trend studded accents, snake print, standout color, and statement textures, while maintaining an elegant box shape. No doubt, Nicole makes a pretty convincing case to invest in your own House of Harlow accessory. Click through for all the ways Nicole's been carrying her clutch — and if you're tempted, shop one for yourself, just in time for party season.
Always-stylish Nicole Richie got a head start on her holiday shopping while supporting Small Business Saturday at Satine boutique in West Hollywood. She styled her red Topshop sweater, zippered Ksubi skinnies, and suede Christian Louboutin booties with her tried-and-true Givenchy tote. Nicole accessorized with a bevy of House of Harlow rings, while we chose a sequin-trimmed cape to add a festive kick to her fiery look.