- Will Jessica Biel win title of fittest female celebrity?
- See the 55 best Twitter pictures of the year!
- Try your hand at homemade Winter pizza dinners
- Create a shimmery yet sleek rock star manicure
- Tom Brady and David Beckham rank among hottest athletes of 2011
- Tips for keeping the truth about Santa a secret!
- 25 perfect party frocks — all under $100
- Deck the halls with DIY holiday decor
- Scoop up festive gifts for entertainment lovers
- Budgeting down Sugar's favorite things wish list
- What do you know about Goldendoodles?
- Vote for the best social network or social app of 2011
Posts for December 18th 2011
Versace revealed a sneak peek of its second cruise collection for H&M, the FabSugar editors dished their holiday gift-giving picks, the pre-Fall 2012 collections were a covet-worthy mix of luxe fabrics and jewel tones, and Winter street style hit an all-time cold weather cool. Yep, this week has been a busy whirlwind of fashionable unveilings, The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo red-carpet moments, and yet another editor $500 budget challenge. With the holiday spirit keeping our energy at full tilt, there's a lot of stylish ground to cover in between the present shopping and the party festivities. Click through to catch up on this week's chicest happenings!
This week, you all proved yourselves to be masters of festive fashion. Between the fur coats, colorful knits, and sparkly accessories, we're reeling from the spot-on styling. Here are our favorites: orange knit, pink playtime, leaxi, feels like Sunday, lovey dovey, penny pincher fashion, lumberjack chic, essential, natural, and fur and sheer. Congrats all!