- 10 ways Michael Fassbender puts the sex in sexy
- 22 handmade holiday greeting cards
- Festive tree-decorating ideas
- Vegetarian meals to make this week
- Guidelines for holiday tipping
- Cute stocking stuffers for dogs
- Celebrate Amanda Seyfried's birthday with her hottest minidress moments
- See if soy nail polish remover really works
- The best celebrity baby moments of the year
- Fab alternatives to the standard holiday party dress
- A house tour with eco designer Lori Dennis
- Who is the biggest breakout star of 2011?
- Check out NYC's most decadent holiday store windows
- Healthy alternatives to comfort food favorites
- Angelina Jolie takes her kids to see The Muppets!
Posts for December 4th 2011
As the first black model to grace the covers of GQ and Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue, Tyra Banks solidified her legacy early on. With countless runways, print campaigns (remember that sexy milk mustache for Got Milk?), commercials, and a turn as one of Victoria's Secret's ultra-sexy angels under her belt, there's no arguing the fact that Tyra's supermodel status is well deserved. Now, we know her best as Top Model-turned-talk show host and author — and of course, the woman who taught us all how to "smize" like a pro. In honor of the utterly fierce Miss Banks's birthday, we're celebrating with her stylish evolution. Click through for 50 of her most memorable fashion moments, and join us in wishing Tyra a very happy birthday.
Black Friday may be behind us, but if you still need help weeding through your holiday shopping list, we're here to help. We've rolled out our annual gift guide series, as well as some juicy shopping posts to help you snap up everything on your list — and we're rounding up all of our coverage in one place for you to check out now. Click below to see each story, then get ready to get shopping!
With the holiday spirit in full effect, festivities in motion, and 2011 coming to a close, it's no surprise that we're robust with end-of-year celebrations, roundups, and gift guide mania. From H&M's exciting fashion collaboration news (hello Marni!) to our "best of" voting polls (will Miranda Kerr take home the title of "Hottest Model of the Year"?), we've been keeping a jam-packed December agenda. Chances are, you've been bitten by the holiday bug too. In that case, make sure you haven't missed a moment of the action — catch up on all this week's best style scoops.
December is off to an impossibly stylish start, with dynamic, well-layered wintry looks dominating this week. Our favorites were colors of the wind, when in robe, street style, black & white, my Canadian tuxedo, clashing, red boots and polkas, penny pincher fashion, Fall layering, and gold glimmer lookbook. Congrats all!