- 5 actor pairs who could star in The Bodyguard remake
- Dulce de leche cake is showstopping finish
- 40 vintage Oscars beauty looks
- The Millionaire Matchmaker tells Très how to get married in a year
- Make your own interactive Angry Birds birthday cake!
- FabSugarTV: NYFW Fall 2011 trend report — ponchos!
- Stock up on organic bedding with these sales
- George Clooney and Ryan Gosling start shooting The Ides of March
- Good news for those struggling to pay back IRS debt
- Banish that belly in 3 easy steps
- What do you know about Alaskan Malamutes?
- Best 59 apps to improve your pics, productivity, travels, and life
- Suit up! 6 ways to pull off the power suit
- Video: Scarlett Johansson reveals her Oscars "Dreamboat"!
Posts for February 24th 2011
Christina Applegate was glowing in a Temperley London tunic and black skinnies while attending the Hollywood premiere of Hall Pass. She complemented her black and white look with cutout suede booties, a Jimmy Choo clutch, M.C.L. by Matthew Campbell Laurenza accessories, and scarlet lips for a pop of color. Shop now to get Christina's ensemble.
Kim K channeled her inner black swan while signing autographs for fans in Dallas, TX. She dazzled in a full-skirt Alaia dress, nude Christian Louboutin Lucifer pumps, and a chain Roseark necklace. Unfortunately Kim's embellished heels are no longer available online, but you can get the same style in black here.
Since their debut fresh out of Parsons at age 23, designers Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough have taken Proenza Schouler from young upstart line to one of fashion's powerhouse brands. They recently sat down with their friend Chloe Sevigny, who once helped Lazaro recover his missing dog Jojo, and revealed the story behind the PS name, their biggest stress, and where they get inspired. Read below, and for the full interview, visit Interview mag.
London Fashion Week never disappoints when it comes to rich, energetic prints, and Fall 2011 was no exception. From tribal-infused separates at Sass & Bide and painterly pieces at Giles to graphic print knits at Matthew Williamson, designers across the pond made a statement with inspired patterns that we can't wait to get our hands on next Fall. Watch to see our full trend report from London Fashion Week!
Backstage at Mulberry's Fall 2011 show, stylesetters like Clémence Poésy, Fearne Cotton, and Rebecca Hall paused for a minute to share their favorite pieces from the collection, why they love the '70s vibe, and how Mulberry is just so British. Watch our video to hear all these lovely ladies discuss Mulberry now!
This year Mulberry's afterparty was attended by stunners such as Gemma Arterton, Kirsten Dunst, and Amber Le Bon. Find out who they're wearing and more juicy tidbits by watching our video coverage now!
We're always looking for cool ways to wear a maxi, and Fab reader Too Poor for Couture takes the chicest route. Her city safari ensemble pairs a silky utility shirt with a long black pleated maxi and strappy leather platforms. It's an easy look that gets a sophisticated kick from her cool accessories, including a Forever 21 bracelet.
Congrats to Too Poor for Couture!
Everyone else, submit your looks, and I might feature you on FabSugar!