- Puppy Bowl VII starting lineup!
- Every celebrity in a Super Bowl ad ever in 2 minutes
- 10 ways to decorate with rabbits for the New Year
- The British are coming! 10 hot imports to watch
- See H&M's new sustainable conscious collection before it hits stores
- Scientist declare oysters functionally extinct
- 4 easy ways to fight Winter redness
- 5 steps to make your man a better lover
- Gorgeous city maps made entirely from type
- What do you know about twins?
- 5 healthy ways to eat your heart out
- See Kate Moss's new engagement ring!
- Rent cars from strangers to save money
- Snow style: uptown vs. downtown
Posts for February 3rd 2011
Minka Kelly was gorgeous and glowing while in NYC celebrating her The Roommate costar, Leighton Meester's, Nylon cover. Minka's monochromatic ensemble — Julien Macdonald top, James Jeans jeggings, Brian Atwood pumps, and RM by Roland Mouret jacket — was oh-so-chic. The lace tank is no longer available online but shop now for her exact jacket, jeggings, pumps, and other similar items.
Forever fashionable Rachel Bilson looked chic in a nude silk dress and tan Maison Martin Margiela wedge booties while leaving her Los Feliz home. Her Vanessa Bruno jacket, Chanel bag, Pamela Love tribal necklace, and Ray-Ban wayfarers were the perfect accessories to keep her look casual yet classic. Ms. Bilson's heel-covered booties are no longer available, but shop now for Rachel's exact jacket, sunglasses, necklace, and other like items.
It's been a few months since Kate Bosworth and friend and stylist Cher Coulter launched JewelMint, but we're still super excited about the concept, the price tags — $30 per piece! — and the actual pieces. Today we got to live-chat with the lovely ladies, and among other things, they shared with us their fabulous February pieces, which we think are perfect for Valentine's Day. Heart lockets, heart rings, and other heart jewels are too pretty for words, and are subtle enough to be worn beyond this month, too. Click through to see Kate and Cher's heartfelt designs, then sign up for JewelMint and shop away!
Fashion and home decor are more similar than you think — just look at how J. Crew classics can inspire home decor! OnSugar blogger Terrablack had visions of chandelier earrings when shopping for lighting fixtures, and luckily shared that vision with us.
A few weeks ago (in my Dress & Decor post) I mentioned that I would be decorating my bedroom soon. In my search for interior inspiration — I've decided I definitely want a fun and unique chandelier to dangle from my ceiling — I've also come across chandelier earrings that could have been directly inspired by their larger relatives. What do you think of a chandelier for a bedroom?
Want to see more? Follow OnSugar blog Terrablack now! Or start your own OnSugar blog. We may just feature your post on FabSugar!
Rachel Bilson was spotted taking a stylish stroll in LA, enjoying the California sun in a super-chic ensemble. She donned a simple, nude silk dress with chic open-toe wedges — and got the perfect pop of color via a coral cropped Vanessa Bruno blazer ($667). She accessorized with a Pamela Love statement necklace ($690), a quilted handbag, and her beloved Ray-Ban Wayfarers. This is a perfect example of how Rachel does dressed-up right. Click the items above to shop now.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!
- Elisabetta Canalis stars in the Roberto Cavalli Underwear campaign — Racked
- Kirsten Dunst's street-chic style — Teen Vogue
- Is Kate Moss really engaged to Jamie Hince? — Vogue Daily
- Exclusive: Victoria's Secret models show the love (and some skin) for Valentine's Day — People
- Vivienne Westwood designs for Comic Relief — FabSugar UK
- Super Bowl party attire: how to look chic and not psycho — Stylelist
- The top three sales happening today — Lucky
- Kenneth Cole tries to plug his Spring line by making light of the crisis in Egypt — The Cut
- Happy Chinese New Year! Bring in the year of the rabbit with these gifts — Vogue Daily
- Do you like Alexander Wang's new strappy bags? — Purse Blog
Self-professed "Gilt addict" Nicole Richie is giving the site's shoppers what we love best — insider access to designer style. Right now, Nicole's boho-chic House of Harlow and Winter Kate collections are on sale with a few Gilt-exclusive bonuses: this is a first peek at Winter Kate's Spring '11 looks, as well as a first look at House of Harlow Spring '11 shoes, plus House of Harlow jewels that are only available to Gilt shoppers. To gear up for the sale, we've got Ms. Richie's insider take on the collections and her favorite pieces. Click through to see her picks, then head to Gilt for all the shopping fun!