- Runway retrospective: Marc Jacobs
- 5 reasons to be a fan of the fan brush
- Romatic getaway: escape to New York
- Movie preview: a beefed up Chris Evans is Captain America
- Rachel Bilson puts her design skills on the table
- Video: Jack Donaghy's guide to manipulation
- 5 reasons to use natural and organic bath products on baby
- Loosen tight hips and hamstrings with yoga
- Should all farmers markets ban plastic bags?
- Savory poached eggs over lentils, bacon, and cabbage
- 12 guides, tips, and questions for balancing love and money
- 5 gloves to keep you toasty while texting
- Poms, poms, and more poms: 12 pics to make you go ahhh
- Brad Pitt touches down in LA
Posts for February 6th 2011
Another week, another round of fabulous fashion news to keep us entertained. A lot of unveiling this week — Kim Kardashian debuted her new jewelry line; we saw the first photos of H&M's new Conscious Collection; Zara came out with its Spring '11 offering, as did Target. We continued with our Valentine's Day lingerie guide and offered up some exciting runway retrospectives ahead of New York Fashion Week. Click through for all that and more.
Your looks this week were still a bit bundled up, but — thanks to Punxsutawney Phil — I have a feeling we'll start seeing less layered looks fairly soon! My favorites this week were just jeans, the motel pandemonium above cookie toxik cubs, furry, reflector, singing the London hymn, brick walls, stripe me off, the sun came out and I wore my flats, shades of purple, and gray dog!.