- 8 iconic Michelle Obama looks and why they matter
- Fun and fabulous chocolate fondue dippers
- Play Angry Birds Seasons Valentine's Day
- Kim Kardashian gets kicked off stage by Prince!
- Tabatha Coffey solves 7 common hair emergencies — stat!
- Top 10 Spring wardrobe essentials
- The facts about famous '80s family television shows!
- Get to Know Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's sister's style sense
- DIY Valentine's Day decorating
- Julia Roberts will play the Evil Queen in the Brothers Grimm's Snow White
- 12 tips for exercising on the cheap
- Zumba dance class will help you learn to love your booty
- How to brush your dog's teeth
- Sienna Miller and Jude Law: the way they were!
Posts for February 8th 2011
Maria Menounos looked like a golden goddess at a private dinner hosted by Audi during the 2011 Super Bowl weekend. Her olive form-fitting Alice + Olivia dress, nude platform pumps, and layers of black and gold necklaces looked simple yet sophisticated. To copy Maria's supersexy style, shop now.
Reese Witherspoon was all smiles while out for breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien in Los Angeles. Reese's black fitted jacket, crew-neck tee, Blank NYC skinnies, and functional flats were classic Reese, while her free-flowing locks, Givenchy messenger bag, and Ray-Ban wayfarers completed her Cali cool look. Shop now to get her designer denim.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and whether you’re spending the evening with your love or your lovely BFFs, the best accessory will be your pearly whites!
That’s right, instead of picking up a box of chocolates, pick up a pack of the new Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips. So no matter what your plan is for V-Day, you can have a noticeably whiter smile in just two hours. This is what we call a date-night do!
Kirsten Dunst brought her quirky playfulness and girlish charm to the Spring Boy collection from Band of Outsiders. Most collection lookbooks or campaigns are shot months in advance; this one was shot last week at Huntington Botanical Gardens in Pasadena, CA. Boy's offbeat prepster clothes suit Kirsten perfectly; we particularly love the outfit she sports for teatime with an elephant. Intrigued? Do click on.