- Check out our Valentine's Day survey results on love, sex, and celebrity crushes!
- 15 couples who played couples
- Gray stripes for gray days
- One fast way to stop spam texts
- Diaper cakes to buy rather than craft
- I'm a huge fan Jennifer Aniston: prepping for the interview!
- Open face (mayo-free) egg salad sandwich
- How to give a great head and neck massage for Valentine’s Day
- Sneak peek! Vera Wang's lower-priced David's Bridal line
- Generic vs. brand-name drugs: are they both the same?
- Put down that can: diet soda may increase stroke risk
- Fleabusters safely and naturally rids your home of fleas
- Naturalist-inspired Spring mantel
- Robert, Leighton, Shia, MK, and Ashley: 25 stars turning 25!
Posts for February 9th 2011
Halle Berry looked comfortably stylish as she shopped with a friend in LA. Her light gray, cowl neck sweater, long-sleeved layering tee, dark-hued designer skinnes, and zipper-accented Botkier Marnie boots combined to create the perfect shopping style. A chain-handle leather bag and her favorite Dita condor aviators were the perfect accessories to complete her ensemble. Shop now to copy Halle's laid-back look.
Amanda Seyfried looked sporty while leaving her trainer's house in LA. While she hydrated, we took note of her olive tank, black dri fit pants, and matching sneakers. Her studded Alexander Wang Daria bag, rounded Ran-Bans, and precious pup were the perfect complements to her sweat-session style.
She's a celeb stylist, reality TV star, soon-to-be-mom — it's a boy! — and as of late, a full-fledged fashion designer. Rachel Zoe debuted her Fall/Winter 2011 collection to editors and buyers recently and told WWD, "I don't want to let people down." She focused on filling the holes in glamour and wearability, designing ultra-tailored separates and accessories for the girl who likes to dress up. There are feminine suits for day and evening, ruffly cocktail dresses, and even a leather-trimmed cape that she claims is perfect for pregnant women. The collection, which ranges from $200-$800, is due to hit stores in July. Check out our slideshow of updated photos of the fabulous Rachel Zoe collection.
Whether you're stuck in a snowstorm or heading to New York Fashion Week, we have some easy tips to keep you warm and chic even when the temperatures drop! For an easy, instant update, add a touch of luxe with a fur-lined jacket, keep your head cozy with a felt fedora, or throw on a pair of mixed material gloves. Love what you see? Make sure to shop the products below!
The talented ladies of Rodarte debuted their collaboration in Opening Ceremony stores and online today — and just as you'd imagine, the collection Kate and Laura Mulleavy designed is fabulously cool. With a blend of lace-up leather jackets and shorts, floral prints, sandy tones, and vintage-inspired accessories, we're reminded of desert landscapes and a retro style sense. The women's collection retails from $250 to $2,200. Click through to preview our favorites, then shop it all.
You should strive to look amazing all year, but especially on Valentine's Day. If you're single and ready to mingle, it will help you get noticed, and if you're attached, you'll definitely wow your partner. Since celebrities always turn out fabulous red carpet style, I sifted through and handpicked 10 red and pink ensembles to get your juices flowing. There's everything from hot hot pink to pale pink to just a pop of color. Click through to draw inspiration for Feb. 14.