- Types of princesses and what we can learn from them
- The Hangover 2 trailer is here — watch it now!
- PopSugar City Chicago: check out these can't-miss modern speakeasies
- Fun ways to cook and decorate with marshmallow peeps
- Beware of purchasing imposter cosmetics online
- Geeky essentials to include in your disaster survival kit
- Tips for grocery shopping with kids
- Trend alert: neutral booties
- 5 inspiring outdoor spaces to fawn over
- Do you live in one of the happiest cities to work?
- Fall into Spring with healthy asparagus recipes
- Steps for a safe (and fun!) sidewalk café stay with dogs
- Fashion comeback: wide leg denim
- Video: 10 books to read before the big-screen movies, part two!
- See photos of Michael Bublé's and Luisana Lopilato's wedding!
Posts for March 2011
Cameron Diaz played up her gorgeous gams in a one-shoulder Roland Mouret mini while promoting her new movie, Bad Teacher, in Las Vegas. Cameron sassed up her simple dress with an Elizabeth and James blazer, a gold-plated black belt, and sky-high Lanvin sandals. A mirrored gold cuff and chunky cocktail ring finished off her fabulous ensemble. Shop now to get her exact dress and blazer with other like items.
Hilary Duff looked adorable in a two-tone Pleasure Doing Business bandage skirt and platform Giuseppe Zanotti wedges at the premiere of Soul Surfer in Hollywood. She accessorized with a dazzling glitter clutch by Anya Hindmarch, black polish, and silver drop earrings. Shop now to get Hilary's exact skirt and clutch to copy her oh-so-cool style.
With Coachella 2011 just around the corner, we can't wait to check out the festival fashion firsthand. We partnered with our friends at H&M and other fashion bloggers to assemble the ultimate festival fashion survival guide to help you look the part and get the most out of this season's hottest festival. What's more is you can enter for the chance to win Coachella festival passes for you and three of your friends so you can join in on the fun. Get all the info on how to win here and hurry because the contest ends tomorrow at 4 p.m. EST!
Don't forget to like FabSugar and H&M on Facebook and follow FabSugar on Twitter to get all the latest updates straight from Coachella.
Unlike a mini or maybe a plunging neckline, there are a few ways of revealing some skin that never feel, well, too revealing. At the top of our list currently are shoulder-baring frocks, just the way fashion pack Alexa Chung, Michelle Monaghan, Abbie Cornish, and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld are showing them off. They're sexy, but not overt, leaving an exposed neckline to adorn with a fabulous statement necklace or dangling earrings. We love the feel of a looser, floral-print off-the-shoulder for a fresh '70s vibe by day, then slip into a body-con version and channel a sultrier side of the '80s by night.
- Behind the scenes at H&M's Fashion Against AIDS shoot — Racked
- Marc Jacobs CEO Robert Duffy sued by former employee — Vogue UK Daily
- Dita Von Teese's awesome jewelry storage idea — InStyle
- First look: Calvin Klein's python-printed Fall collection — The Cut
- Cheap and chic Canadian label Joe Fresh to open up shop stateside — Teen Vogue
- Carven opens a boutique in Paris — FabSugarUK
- Net-a-Porter and Prada team up for Runway to Green — Purse Blog
- How to wear Spring's runway trends at the office — Lucky
- Traveling light: 'tis the season of the small handbag — Vogue Daily
It's the comfiest thing in the world, perfect with jeans and those ratty cutoff shorts by day, but for evening, can you really wear a sweatshirt out in public? On a date? To a club? Yes. Absolutely. A sweatshirt, particularly a thin, slouchy one, can add carefree coolness to a dressy outfit. We show you how to rock the sweatshirt with dressy shorts, sequins, and cropped pants. Click our slideshow to get our styling tips and shop the outfits.
Cameron Diaz left us stunned after her red-carpet appearance promoting her new film Bad Teacher. The combination of a lightweight Elizabeth and James linen blazer ($395) and gold accents gave her draped LBD glamour, with a sophisticated tilt. Then, it was all about showing off her stems with a pair of Lanvin Plexi wedges to finish with a punch. Just click the items above to shop a similarly chic ensemble.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!