- Delicious ideas for brown-bagging a vegan lunch
- Video: Rachel Zoe rocks six-inch heels at nine months pregnant!
- Skip the cake and make German chocolate pudding cups
- On the fringe: 10 different ways to wear bangs
- Eat your greens: green vegetable recipes for babies and kids
- Pretty, lightweight scarves for Spring!
- PopSugar City NYC: Is Barneys warehouse sale coming to an end forever?
- I'm feeling blue? Check out these bluesy inspirational kitchens!
- Cast Katniss in the Hunger Games movie
- Putting an ex on your wedding guest list — a do or a don't?
- 5 more reasons to love Twitter
- Spring clean your personal and professional life
- Say yes: top questions to ask yourself before adopting a pet
- Lovely little vignettes: Moroccan tablescape
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline team up again for Sean Preston
Posts for March 14th 2011
Nicky Hilton is ready for the Summer sun, sporting a classic nautical look while out shopping in LA. Her loose tank, striped Madewell shorts, and espadrilles looked adorable, while her red Chanel bag and matching polish added a pop of color. She topped offer her sunny style with a wicker fedora and black watch. Nicky's quilted tote is no longer available online, but shop now to get the same bag in black.
Jessica Alba looked cozy and casual while playing with Honor in LA. Her layered look — loose tank, black Decades jeggings, matching hoodie, and her favorite pashmina — was perfect for a park playdate. Classic Ray-Ban wayfarers, purple Converse, and red nails finished off her laid-back look. Shop now to copy Jessica's monochromatic style.
Rachel Zoe looked chic while strolling through Beverly Hills with husband Rodger Berman. Rachel wore a bevy of black — tee, leggings, sweeping cardigan, and wide-brim fedora. Her suede Givenchy bag and leopard Brian Atwood booties added a touch of flair to her casual ensemble. Shop now to get the mom-to-be's exact shoulder bag and shoes.
With Shopbop's newly unveiled bridal boutique, we've been fantasy shopping all morning — filling our carts with the most romantic, modern, all-out fabulous gowns of our nuptial dreams from Halston Heritage, Thakoon, Lela Rose, and more. Then stocking it with bridal lingerie, perfect honeymoon ensembles, and the rest of the new store's goodies just for good measure. However, if a wedding is actually in your future, whether you're a guest or the bride-to-be, this is one-stop shopping at its best — seriously, they've thought of everything. Click through to shop our favorites, then click over to Shopbop to see it all for yourself!
Even though it's Spring, there can still be a chill factor — and nothing comes in more handy than a chic, floaty scarf. My favorite thing about scarves is their ability to make your outfit, not just add to it. A simple, solid-colored tee, jeans, and cute shoes are all you need to make your scarf really pop. Click through to see 10 Fab-approved scarves to wrap up in come Spring!