- Past, future, and present — which Glee couples do you love?
- Make your own beef brisket tacos
- See the entire Matthew Williamson for Macy's collection!
- Sneak peek: West Elm's new kitchen line
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen get playful with pajamas, stilts, and wine for Vogue!
- 5 stars with iffy beauty habits
- Tried and tested postbreakup reading list
- PopSugar City Chicago: 5 must-try hot dog hot spots!
- Pimp your crib: nautical nursery accessories
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres busts Selena Gomez for lying about Justin Bieber!
- Which credit card should you pay off first?
- Earphone designs that stay put while running
- Who's your favorite pet celebrity?
- How to: add a lite dose of geek to any party
- 6 shoes that will put Spring in your step
Posts for March 22nd 2011
Selena Gomez shined in a fuchsia Mandalay mini while performing at the 2011 Concert For Hope in Universal City. She kept her accessories simple — silver hoop earrings and matching Tory Burch flats. Her loose locks, natural makeup, and dash of punk-chic polish finished off her concert style. Shop now to get Selena's exact dress and shoes.
Taylor Swift looked flirty and feminine while out and about in London. Her cherry Anthropologie dress, dainty bow flats, and extralong boyfriend sweater was perfect for the Spring weather. She finished off her girlie getup with a silver necklace, red lips, and her gorgeous au naturel locks. Shop now to get Taylor's exact dress and other like items.
We told you about Matthew Williamson's capsule collection for Macy's, and now it's finally time to see the goods. Each piece perfectly captures the bold, easy glamour and haute hippie aesthetic that Williamson is known for. Floaty Spring scarves, ruffled blouses, and drool-worthy dresses are punctuated by '70s-inspired prints and bold pops of color. The pieces hit stores and online on April 13, but you can click through to see each one now.
There's something undeniably Spring about youthful pink hues, but this season we're loving the more sophisticated version of the color on blushing bottoms. Lest we make you blush, we'll avoid the cheeky puns and delve straight into what we love about the splash of color on our trousers and billowy, slouchy silk pants. Just as the styled set below shows you, treat your blushy bottoms as a neutral, then add on the chic printed separates and layers à la Fearne Cotton, Maria Sharapova, and Rachel Roy. We like to think of them as the equivalent of military-hued pants in the Fall; they'll go with everything this Spring, and just as olive cargoes lent a decidedly cold-weather tilt to your look, these will do just the opposite, giving fresh seasonal chicness to whatever you put on.
We're thrilled to present our favorite Lucky story here on Fab!
Karen Elson, siren-haired model, musician, mother of two and wife of fellow musician Jack White was photographed at the Chanel dinner in honor of Blake Lively during Paris Fashion Week. We love how she pairs the structured classic Chanel boucle jacket with a free-flowing long dress that is so NOW. The patterns clash, the textures clash, and that's what makes it so, well, cool. Get the look for less here.
- Gisele Bundchen gets covered up for the Dubai market in her H&M campaign — Vogue UK Daily Tyra Banks on going back to school, Gaga's meat dress, Top Model, and more — The Cut
- Net-a-Porter picks its Spring must haves — FabSugarUK
- Check out all of the outfits from Dancing With the Stars, season 12 — InStyle
- Marc Jacobs python Tigerlily shoulder bag is rich and skinny — Bag Snob
- Need it now: Mapplethorpe X7 — Vogue Daily
- Would you wear all-white clothing? — College Fashion
- Cult London denim line MiH gets a chic makeover for Fall — Nylon Blog