- 5 great ways to wear eyelet and lace for Spring
- Bradley Cooper gives away some Hangover 2 hints
- How to deep clean your freezer
- How to turn your wall into an in-home art gallery
- New mom Penelope Cruz hangs out with her little brother Eduardo in LA!
- Why you should never make perfume an impulse buy
- Do you want more or less sex in your live-in relationship?
- PopSugar City NYC: Spring things to do in Central Park
- 5 apps for busy moms
- Video: Jessica Simpson touches down in NYC in style
- What rising airfare costs could mean for your Spring vacation
- New low-cal alcohols to make cocktails a little more diet-friendly
- Put your puppy knowledge to the test!
- How to keep your social network profiles private
- Quick and healthy vegan upside-down pineapple cakes
Posts for March 23rd 2011
Brooklyn Decker debuted a brand-new shorter haircut while in Miami. Her nautical striped dress, dual-metallic flats, and Bottega Veneta Moon tote were perfect for a day of errands. The natural beauty sported beach waves and clear polish, while we added a coral scarf for a pop of color. Unfortunately Brooklyn's exact tote is no longer available online, but shop now for similar items to copy her laid-back look.
Katie Holmes borrowed from the boys in a white hot Stella McCartney blazer at the premiere of The Decision in NYC. Her black scoop-neck tee and matching cropped pants made her blazer really stand out. She finished off her glam look with polka dot pumps, smoky eyes, and greige polish. Shop now to get Katie's exact blazer and other like items.
Jeffrey Campbell is known primarily for its funky, vintage-inspired chunky wedges and sky-high heels, but now the brand is upping the ante for Spring with a cheeky new line of revenge-driven handbags. Cleverly titled "Girls We Hated in High School," the bags give meaning to that old chestnut "looking good is the best revenge." The totes are made from various top-notch leathers, fringe, and denim — and represent the irreverently stylish appeal that JC is famous for. Are you ready to get back at old what's-her-name? Click through to see why revenge never looked so good.
Sometimes, if you want something done, you've got to do it yourself. That's the approach Vera Wang took to dressing for her own nuptials, designing a gown that jump-started her career. Now, we know her as the woman behind the covetable bridal couture we love, but Vera Wang dishes to Chelsea Handler that everyone starts somewhere — watch the clip!
With warmer weather inspiring a move to lighter fabrics and brighter colors, even our denim reflects the change. Instead of heavy, thick-ply fabrics and dark hues, we're scooping up vintage washes, easy wide-leg silhouettes, and jeans that capitalize on our favorite trends. Of course, that means lots of flares and high waists, along with a few surprises. Click through for the 10 Spring-perfect denim styles to score for the season!
It's no secret that eyelet and lace are a must-wear this season. Their sweet, frilly vibe practically sings Spring in every form they take — on dresses, skirts, shorts, and tees. We love that you can rev them up or tone them down depending on your mood, and for those who fear their overt femininity, stay with us — we've got five fresh ways to outfit yourself in this Spring's lacy, eyelet pieces!