- Not just a pretty face: 15 celebs who went to top schools
- Can you tell the difference between couture and ready-to-wear?
- Chyler Leigh: the Grey's Anatomy finale is "not going to be like last season"
- Jake Gyllenhaal dishes on his love of food and favorite places to chow down
- Cynthia Rowley talks about her colorful new paint collection
- Johnny Depp does dad duty with Jack and Lily-Rose!
- The trick to finding your perfect Spring lip color
- Weigh in on your biggest romantic regrets
- PopSugar City LA: Fig & Olive jazzes up your weekend brunch
- The 5 biggest new dad worries — and how to overcome them
- Video: Rob talks Reese and Breaking Dawn
- Why push should come to shove in your workout routine
- 5 apps to help you resist the text-while-driving temptation
- Translating Madeline's storybook style to a grown-up closet
Posts for March 24th 2011
Up-and-coming style star Emma Roberts sported a fun '50s ensemble at the LA premiere of Sucker Punch. Emma's fresh take on the classic white/black combo — embellished Razan Alazzouni tee, leather moto pants, and satin Brian Atwood pumps — was perfect for a night out. Her side ponytail, brown smoky eye, and matte lip were elegant and effortless, while her burnt orange polish added a pop of color to finish off her look. Shop now to copy Ms. Roberts's black carpet style.
Diane Lane looked like a ray of sunshine in a yellow-orange Escada dress at the premiere of Sucker Punch in Los Angeles. Her snakeskin Brian Atwood pumps and matching clutch added texture to her silk frock, while her circle drop earrings, embossed bangle, and flowing locks finished off her red-carpet style. Check out items here to get a similar look now.
What do you do when you run into Whitney Port? For us, that's a no-brainer. When we caught up with the fresh-faced Cali native hanging in LA last night, it was a full-on fashion fest. We asked the designer, author, and former reality star what she'll be slipping into for the season — click through for the five looks Whitney Port will be sporting all Spring. Then, shop our picks to stay on-trend!
Vanessa Hudgens showed off her glamorous side last night at the LA premiere of Sucker Punch, donning a Spring '11 Jenny Packham silk chiffon beaded gown. Up front, the silhouette looks covered up and chic, but the back tells a sexier story thanks to that cool cutout detail. The dazzling doesn't stop there: her wavy updo is on our list of Spring DIYs, and we love how she decked on the funky jewels. Check out the slideshow to see Vanessa working the red carpet from all angles!
- Joseph Altuzarra talks to Vanessa Traina about her first collection for Maje — Vogue Daily
- The Olsens go shopping, Hilary Swank supports Japan, and more party pics — InStyle
- Anna Dello Russo shares her Spring cleaning tips — Vogue UK Daily Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana may face imprisonment — The Cut
- The right bra will change your life — Lucky
- Women's accessories companies expand their men's offerings — Racked
- ICorrect lets models and celebrities set the record straight — FabSugarUK
- Michelle Trachtenberg's fairy-tale look — Teen Vogue
- Exclusive: Charlotte Olympia "Pandora" plexiglass clutch — Bag Snob
Just further proof that eco-friendly shopping doesn't have to be hippie-dippy — we've rounded up five totally chic pieces with sustainable materials and a socially, environmentally conscious approach to fashion. From recycled metals and repurposed products come some very cool pieces — click through for the five on our wish list right now!