- Five toys to add to your infant's collection now!
- The basics on baking chocolate cake
- Renée Zellweger is among Reese and Jim's wedding guests!
- 20 funny suggestions for Kim Kardashian's next fragrance
- Shakespeare is the real father of adolescence
- Alexander Wang on his favorite singers and Spring essentials
- Outdoor decorating ideas from the San Francisco Flower and Garden Show
- Check out Orlando Bloom in the new Three Musketeers trailer
- Video: Casey Abrams and his shocking night on American Idol
- Nine items a forgetful person needs in their office
- Celeb trainer Gunnar Peterson and the bodies he keeps curvy!
- City: Great Spring spots to welcome warm weather in NYC
- Organize your life: home office edition
- Learn how to make a bok choy skillet supper
Posts for March 27th 2011
This week, we said a sad goodbye to fashion icon and legend Elizabeth Taylor with a tribute to the screen siren's style. Later we got a peek at some fabulous new collections, a glimpse at Emmanuelle Alt's first issue, and lots more in the way of Spring fashion. Between the styling how-tos and Spring picks, we also caught up with Fab favorite Whitney Port and set Blake Lively and Rachel Bilson up to go head to head. It's always a full week in the world of fashion — so click through to get caught up!
This classic shape lends crispness to the clutch. They're also totally functional — fitting the basic necessities — and they're sleek and chic enough to carry from a day at the office to an evening out. We love the mix of prep and ladylike we saw in the clutch bags on the runway for Oscar de la Renta's Spring collection. Envelope bags are clutch (pun intended), so we've picked our 10 favorites.