- Need now: 10 perfectly Spring bags
- Can you spot the fake TV pilots?
- Tax tips for the new homeowner
- 10 sweet and savory vegan breakfasts
- Video: Kate Moss smokes on the runway and gets drunk with a bear!
- Start planning your St. Patrick's Day menu!
- Lady Gaga's top 15 manicures
- Emotionally unhealthy things to give up for lent
- PopSugar City: Hollywood's new late-night stop, Cafe Entourage
- 5 active video games to encourage "exergaming" in kids
- Sneak peek: The Real World Las Vegas's Hard Rock penthouse
- Do you have advice for dealing with an aggressive dog?
- Facts about women and Facebook
- Get inspired with an amazing fireplace transformation!
- Britney Spears puts her racy tattoos and bare behind out there in a hot new spread
Posts for March 9th 2011
Jennifer Lawrence arrived decked out in an all-Miu Miu ensemble to the designer's ready-to-wear Autumn/Winter show in Paris. Her Miu Miu red puff-sleeved dress was totally on trend for Spring/Summer. Satin pumps, a patterned wristlet, apricot eyeshadow, and beachy waves finished off her simple and sophisticated look. Shop now to snag Jennifer's Fashion Week style.
Zoe Saldana sparkled in a pair of cropped sequin pants at the Michael Kors 30th anniversary party in Paris. Zoe paired her twinkling trousers with a plunging Michael Kors blouse, studded Christian Louboutin pumps, and dangling Lana earrings. Ms. Saldana's exact shoes are no longer available, but we found the same shoe in a different complementary hue. Shop now to get her party style.
New mom Miranda Kerr was all smiles while strolling around Paris before strutting her stuff in the Balenciaga show. Her floral Balenciaga mini was complemented by her peplum Rick Owens leather jacket, patent Prada booties, and blue Balenciaga tote. She added a gray scarf and a navy wide-brimmed fedora to complete her Paris-chic look. Shop all of the key pieces now.
Elie Saab, a favorite of high-wattage celebs like Halle Berry, showed a polished collection of daywear before wowing us with his evening dresses. It seemed designed to appeal to a wide variety of ladies — there were skinny pants and tunics for the minimalist, peplum jackets for the retro feminine gal, and draped jersey cocktail dresses for the '70s fan. Even the colors were varied; rather than sticking to a neutral palette or all jewel tones, he balanced it out. The evening dresses were sleek, cut close to the body with draping and ruching, and the red-carpet looks were delivered beaded, and even some with thigh-high slits up the leg. Overall it was a crowd-pleaser, full of pretty clothes for pretty women.
- Trends: Ladylike polish, peplum, minimalism.
- Colors: Siren red, neutrals, burgundy, black, nude.
- Key Looks: The sparkly beaded evening gowns.
- Accessories: Belts on dresses, cool minimalist cuff neck pieces.
- Who Would Wear It: Women with red-carpet obligations.
Miuccia Prada showed her Fall collection for Miu Miu today, which she described as "sweet, charming, feminine, nice — and always thinking of the important woman." The genesis? A '40s-inspired collection that was given a dose of modernity in the way of floral or bird print wrap dresses paired with tilted baseball caps and glittery platform heels, or even a wool suit remixed with a boyish top and refreshing ruching effect. Mink fur and oversized bow belts added a decadent touch, while oversized shoulder silhouettes lend a directional look. For accessories, big frame clutches, draped bow shoes, and funky sunnies will undoubtedly top the must-haves list of every kitschy cool girl out there.
- Trends: '40s, wide shoulders, pencil skirts.
- Colors: Mustard, red, black, taupe, blue.
- Key Looks: Floral and bird print wrap dresses, double-breasted wool jacket dresses.
- Accessories: Glittery platform heels, bow-embellished shoes.
- Who Would Wear It: Kitschy cool girls like Alexa Chung.
In celebration of our 40th anniversary, Starbucks is reclaiming what we do best: elevating the coffeehouse experience.
The perfect way to complement a warm cup of our delicious coffee is with new Starbucks Petites — delicious sweets perfectly sized for a well-deserved afternoon treat. There are eight different Petites in all, including Cake Pops, Whoopie Pies, Mini Cupcakes, and Sweet Squares. And because each of our Petites is under 200 calories, you can still feel good about treating yourself.
Petites are made with simple, great tasting recipes that use high-quality ingredients. They're free of artificial flavors, artificial dyes, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, and artificial sweeteners.
Come to Starbucks March 10-12 from 2-5 p.m. and get one of our Petites for free when you buy any drink.
Learn more at Starbucks.com/TributeDays.
For Fall 2011, Carven designer Guillaume Henry turned out signature Parisian chic looks with a touch of intrigue in the form of red tartan, fur-sleeved coats, and a surprising Victorian neck ruff. To see all the covetable ensembles, watch our full runway coverage now, and if you missed our one-on-one interview with the designer, click here to check it out.