- See 10 breathtakingly romantic wedding dresses
- Find the latest rumors surrounding the launch of iPhone 5
- Aloha! Inspiration for a Hawaiian themed bridal shower
- The world's most fashionable kitty celebrates her birthday in style!
- Meaningful ways to spend your tax refund
- PopSugar City NYC: Best wedding dress destinations in the Big Apple
- Delicious dishes perfect for Easter
- Drew Barrymore goes red! Love it or hate it?
- Why we feel embarrassed for other people
- 5 Spring recipes for a healthy pregnancy
- Anthropologie gets creative with corks for Earth Day
- Get your Coachella 2011 lineup and concert guide to greatness!
- Celebs who danced the weight off on Dancing With the Stars
- Celebrity wedding pictures: PopSugar's ultimate slideshow!
- Video: Angelina, Brad, Johnny, and Penelope — Hollywood's hottest couples headed for Cannes!
Posts for April 14th 2011
It may be the most functional bag out there: the satchel. It's got a vintage feel, can be slouchy, and is defined by a front flap and a long strap so you can throw it over your shoulder. Iconic satchels, like the Proenza Schouler PS1, have graced the arms of countless celebs including Leighton Meester, Ashley Olsen, and Jessica Alba. We've highlighted our favorite satchels for the season, shoppable below. Just click on them to buy.
Street style photo courtesy of Greg Kessler
This Spring brought the lace trend, and with it, a slew of celebrities wearing the look on little lacy dresses, shorts, and blouses. Now, it's time to put you to the test — when it comes to celebs and their lacy looks, do you know who was wearing what?
Vitamin C is not only in oranges, but it’s also in grapefruit! Feeding your body proper nutrients is crucial for a healthy lifestyle, and incorporating Florida grapefruit into your diet is a great way to start. Be the best you by reaping the benefits of this tangy and delicious fruit.
- Helps achieve a healthy figure: Grapefruit has a high water content, which leaves you feeling full and satisfied with fewer than 100 calories per 8-ounce glass. Florida grapefruit juice can be enjoyed without all the guilt!
- Supports the immune system: Whether you’re eating half a medium grapefruit or drinking an 8-ounce glass of juice, you’ll be consuming at least 100 percent of the recommended daily value for vitamin C. Vitamin C helps support a healthy immune system, which is necessary to help your body resist disease.
- Be selective: According to a study conducted by the University of Florida, pink grapefruit juice has among the highest nutrient-density scores of commonly consumed 100-percent fruit juices, including apple, grape, pineapple, and prune juice, making Florida grapefruit juice an obvious choice.
- Gives a pick-me-up: Florida grapefruit helps provide your body with a natural boost of energy while supplying essential nutrients and delivering a tangy, refreshing flavor, making Florida grapefruit a perfect snack any time of day!
For more information on Florida grapefruit, check out www.facebook.com/juicyscoop.
Romantic brides – you know the type. She's beautiful, ethereal, whimsical, and utterly breathtaking. If you're looking for something in that vain, peep our top 10 picks, ranging from a short tiered Lanvin confection to a rocker romantic gown from Jen Kao, that's sure to leave wedding attendees swooning at the very sight of you. After all, it's your day, so live it up.
One Tree Hill star Shantel VanSanten was ready for Summer in a silk Equipment button-up and sequin IRO shorts at the Gatorade's 'G Series Fit' Launch Party in LA. She accessorized her bright-hued blouse with matching nail polish, a turquoise and gold necklace, and an oversize gold watch. Nude Christian Louboutin sandals and loose curls finished off her stunning style. Shop now to get Shantel's exact shirt and shorts with other like items.
With the royal wedding just weeks away, we are dying to see what Kate Middleton will be wearing as she walks down the aisle. Find out what wedding gown designers FabSugar Editor Noria Morales thinks are in the running to dress Kate on the big day.
Ashley Tisdale showed off her gorgeous gams in a Camilla and Marc belted mini at Planet Hollywood in NYC. Her raven-colored ensemble — silk dress, cut-out House of Harlow sandals, and nail polish — emphasized her sun-kissed glow. Although her dress was adorable, the pièce de résistance was her turquoise LOFT necklace, which Ashley accentuated with an updo. Shop now to copy her monochromatic style.
Wow. Serena Williams has made statements on the historically conservative tennis court before, but this one might take the cake. She tweeted a photo of herself back in action, wearing a hot pink catsuit. Serena, you are fierce. Is this a sign of more tennis championships — and bold outfits — in her future?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with that exact look for your own future tennis outings, but we did find some bold and very cool outfits to make a statement on the court. Just click the widget to shop!
I think RT player anelev3 is definitely ready for Coachella — she styled her avatar up in a cool, safari-chic ensemble that's perfect for an outdoor music festival! She tucked a white tank into a pair of crisp khaki shorts, layered up with a beige utility jacket, and accessorized with cute camo flats, a tan tassel bag, and a lightweight fedora. Great look!
Here's what she has on: