- Say goodbye to Prince William's bachelor days with a look at his cutest moments!
- Simply pretty decorating ideas for a modern Easter party
- How to keep your iPhone and iPad location data private
- Get the skinny on Easter candy calories
- FabSugarTV: 8 eco-friendly finds from silk trousers to fruity purses!
- Kristen Stewart takes off from Breaking Dawn in Vancouver one last time!
- Asparagus crostini is an easy and delicious Easter app
- 5 mistakes that can ruin your skin fast!
- Easter egg nests the whole family can create
- Get 50 personalized business cards for free!
- Royal weddings from the movies
- Su Casa: spice up your living space with new curtains
- Video: Robert Pattinson on losing his "Queen's English" accent!
- PopSugar City NYC: 5 artsy charity benefits for your social calendar
Posts for April 20th 2011
Whenever anyone mentions '90s fashion trends, Clarissa Explains It All comes to mind. Clarissa's eclectic, fearless style was a breath of fresh air — and much sought after. She was a total expert at layering, mixing patterns, and pushing the sartorial envelope while staying age-appropriate (she even wore printed leggings under her ripped jeans). Her oversize button-downs, funky accessories, and Doc Martens were the epitome of cool — and though it was never clear where Clarissa shopped, I like to think she was a Goodwill kind-of girl. For a bit of fashion nostalgia, and to crib Clarissa's awesome style, just click each piece below to shop. Na, na, na-na-na. . .
If you’re looking for a natural and nutritious way to sweeten up your life, Florida grapefruit has you covered! Not only is the fruit and its juice fat free, it also has quite a few hidden talents that might surprise you. Check out the perks of this tart and wholesome fruit below.
- Supports great skin: Your skin can benefit from the foods you eat. The vitamin C found in Florida grapefruit and 100-percent grapefruit juice may help support collagen production to help keep skin looking youthful and radiant.
- Beautify your smile. Healthy gums and a stunning smile can go hand in hand. Florida grapefruit's vitamin C can support the production of collagen in your gums, providing a healthy foundation for that beautiful smile we all desire — so drink up!
- Pampers feet and hands: Trade your expensive, store-bought scrub for a great-smelling, homemade version. Combine one-half cup kosher salt, 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger, 1 tablespoon yellow or pink grapefruit zest and 1 cup almond or sesame oil in a bowl. Scrub away (with the exception of your face and freshly shaved legs), and store covered in your fridge for up to three weeks!
- Relaxes the day away: Regardless of our hectic schedules, we all need a little down time. Try grapefruit-infused essential oils to create a relaxed, spa-like environment at home.
Sounds like a dream to me! For more information on Florida grapefruit, check out www.facebook.com/juicyscoop.
Tomorrow, Rachel Zoe unveils her next 20 guide — and it's a good one. This time around the designer, stylist, and new mom is offering her expertise when it comes to styling one of Spring's biggest trends: '70s-inspired bohemian-chic. Since few women execute '70s styling the way Zoe can, this is one you'll want to check out. Luckily, we've got your sneak peek right now — just click through to see a few of Rachel's key pieces and why she loves them, then be sure to sign up for the Zoe Report to get her complete guide when it debuts tomorrow.
Ashley Tisdale showed off her gorgeous tan while signing copies of her new DVD "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure!" at Barnes & Noble bookstore in LA. Her off-white For Love & Lemons dress and python Christian Louboutin peep-toes looked flawless. Ashley finished off her look with an oversize rose gold watch and side ponytail. Shop now to get her exact dress and pumps.
While promoting her new album, Love, Jennifer Lopez showed some serious midriff-love in a Christian Cota top. Crop tops and ab-baring blouses have definitely made a return this season, but J Lo's version may be one of the most revealing styles we've seen (in public) — more like a bandeau bra top than anything else. Still, if there's anyone who could make it work it may just be the American Idol judge, thanks to those seriously toned abs to go with. Now, we want to know what you think — does she pull it off or is this kind of thing best left as a performance-only look?
In light of lesser layers, we're adopting a new wardrobe staple: the vest. Jackets have their place, yes — but this season, these lighter layers add more dimension to your outfit and more versatility to your wardrobe. We're loving the look of trench vests over striped tees for a vibe that's Parisian-chic with a twist; denim vests to pair with your floral prints, and little safari style versions to cinch over your LWDs. It's an instant update that's incredibly low-maintenance — just click through our editor picks to shop your best vest.