- Pixelate your life: design ideas for the home
- Wedding workout tips from celeb brides and brides-to-be
- Grey's Anatomy wedding sneak peek: Callie and Arizona tie the knot!
- What products are cheaper in Costco?
- Marvelously meat-free meals
- Are Megan Fox's tattoos disappearing?
- Tips for staying safe when online dating
- Eco-friendly alternatives to popular baby toys
- Take a peek at fresh, innovative spaces that welcome in the great outdoors
- Natalie Portman gets praise while she waits for the arrival of her first baby
- Reese Witherspoon talks about communicating with elephants
- Bridesmaid dresses your bridal party will actually be happy to wear
- Make Peepcakes with your leftover Easter candy!
- Rachel Bilson "geeks" out over Chanel
Posts for April 24th 2011
Fab Recap: Rachel Bilson Wears Chanel Couture, Sporty Summer Style, Chic Bridesmaid Dresses, and More From This Week's Stories
This week we went on the hunt for classic sporty summer style, found bridesmaid dresses you'll want to wear, and answered the age-old question: what to wear on a first date? We also got some help from our guest blogger Rachel Zoe, who shared some shopping tips. Click though our slideshow to get a recap of the week's best stories.
Such great Spring looks this week! It seems like a lot of you were inspired by Coachella and fun music festivals in general. My favorite looks were work & ribbons, a doily pattern in the wilderness, you are my sunshine, cherry blossom girl, soak up the sun, red love, Coachella if I was there, shadowplay, fur trim military, and '70s love.