- Defining Kate Middleton's style
- Kate and Harry stop by Westminster Abbey hours before the big day!
- Food and drink wedding traditions of the British royals
- Has the royal wedding inspired a hair care line?
- Très quizzes royal expert Jerramy Fine about Kate and William!
- Will and Kate's fairy-tale romance: there's an app for that
- Tasteful ways to welcome the royal wedding to your home
- How to throw a royal wedding viewing party
- Royal wedding touches that will work with your budget
- Kate Middleton looks svelte before the big day
- A modern twist on a royal wedding: 6 geeky facts about William and Kate's nuptials
- What to wear to a royal wedding
- Video: the royal wedding — what to expect from the dress to the cake to the kiss!
- Video: William and Kate's final wedding prep and Diana tribute as Beckhams head to royal wedding!
Posts for April 28th 2011
Hayden Panettiere looked flawless in a lace Camilla and Marc mini at Us Weekly's annual Hot Hollywood party in LA. She balanced the dress's plunging neckline with a fitted Helmut Lang blazer and minimal jewelry. Jimmy Choo peep-toes, a crystal clutch, and black nail polish complemented Hayden's sophisticated style. Get her exact ensemble here.
Kate Hudson showed off her baby bump in a flowing Theyskens' Theory dress while strolling to The Late Show With David Letterman in NYC. Her beige boyfriend blazer and tie-dye Christian Louboutin pumps added a bit of flair to her neutral look. Aviators, a bevy of rings, and red nail polish finished off Kate's Late Show style. Get her flowing frock and other similar items now.
Unfortunately, our complexion doesn't always cooperate with our social life. Everyday factors can really take a toll on our skin, so be proactive with Olay Cleansers to ensure you'll get noticed for all the right reasons. Get your skin ready for whatever journey lies ahead by following these tips:
- Washing your face daily with Olay Foaming Face Wash or 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths, especially before bed, will decrease impurity buildup and clogged pores.
- Olay's Oil Minimizing Toner will remove dirt, makeup, and excess oil without stripping your skin of its natural moisture.
- Olay Facial Cleansing sets the standard for that ultra-clean feeling with face washes, scrubs, and cleansing cloths designed to meet the needs of every skin type. Working deep down, they remove even microparticles of dirt.
For more information on all these products, click here!
- Honor opens its first-ever store in New York City — Lucky
- Where to buy Lauren Conrad's line, Paper Crown — InStyle
- Sassy gay friend asks random people about the royal wedding — Refinery29
- Jil Sander Navy debuts its website — Teen Vogue
- Gisele Bundchen debuts her C&A collaboration in store windows — Racked
- Seems like Halston needs money — The Cut
- Let’s revisit the Yves Saint Laurent Roady — Purse Blog
- Global style: the return of the Baja — Vogue Daily
On the eve of the biggest wedding of the year, and possibly the decade, we have to admit no woman has been the subject of style talk more than Catherine Middleton. The soon-to-be-princess, casually known as Kate, has shown a love for skirt suits, hats, and High Street shops. She's won us over with her "just-like-us" shopping habits, but considering the icon status of other royals like Grace Kelly and Princess Diana, where will Kate fit in? Check out our slideshow of key Middleton looks, and tell us your thoughts: how would you define Catherine's style? Let us know in the comments.
And be sure to check back in tomorrow for full coverage of the royal wedding!
Leighton Meester stepped out in NYC last night, rocking a twist on Spring classics. She balanced a Vera Wang botanical-print skirt with a neutral-hued button-down ($187) for a breezy, evening out look. Brian Atwood platforms dress it up; then we'd finish with a cool woven clutch ($355) and some delicate jewels. Just click the items above to shop a similarly styled ensemble.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!